Chapter 37

"Lu Yue, c'mon," Chun Fang shouted, pulling Lu Yue to another roller coaster. Lu Yue made a killer sign at Jia Xuan, showing that he was dead and needed help. Jia Xuan chuckled as she and Jiao Huang walks away. They both don't like being at noisy places. They walked towards a store where it sells cold drinks.

"Jiao Huang, how about getting that chocolate latte," Jia Xuan asked.

"You do know I prefer Americano more than latte, right?" Jiao Huang said.

"Of course, if not why am I your girlfriend," Jia Xuan said, walking to the store and ordering the drinks.

"Well, I bet there will be a headline..."

"Shut up with headline," Jia Xuan covered his mouth. Jiao Huang playfully rolled his eyes, walking away. Jia Xuan took the drinks and ran up.

"You know that those two are kinda cute right?" Jiao Huang said, seeing Lu Yue and Chun Fang, queuing up for the ride. Jia Xuan chuckled, "You're saying that we are not cute?"

"Hey, we are the cool couple," Jiao Huang said.

"I- Mean," Jia Xuan said, walking away. Jiao Huang pulled Jia Xuan's wrist and pulled her towards him.

"You were saying?" Jiao Huang smirked, as he stared at Jia Xuan's eyes.

"I said nothing," Jia Xuan said. Jiao Huang continued to stare at her. Jiao Huang leaned closer to Jia Xuan as Jia Xuan look at his lips. Their lips connected. In the middle of the crowd, both sharing the moment.

"Well?" Jiao Huang asked, as they took a breather.

"Nothing," Jia Xuan said as she walks away. Jiao Huang intertwines her hand. They walked till they saw Lu Yue and Chun Fang taking photos.

"Eh, Xuan Xuan, c'mon," Chun Fang shouted, gesturing Jia Xuan to be with them.

"You too my mate," Lu Yue said, pulling Jiao Huang next to him.

"Pose for the picture!" Chun Fang shouted.

<><><><THE NEXT DAY><><><>

Jia Xuan woke up and changed into her outfit.

She walked down the stairs to look for food and there was Xiao Pang over there, looking traumatized

She walked down the stairs to look for food and there was Xiao Pang over there, looking traumatized. "Xiao Pang, you alright? You seem traumatised," Jia Xuan asked, taking a sandwich. Xiao Pang shake his head vigorously and continued to eat his food.

"Xiao Pang, you didn't hit your live stream KPI, right?" Xiao Rui asked.

"I did," Xiao Pang argued.

"You must be kidding me. Eating is the only thing you know. I'll deduct your wage if you continue this," Xiao Rui said. Jia Xuan came to the living room with her coffee. Then, Tong Yao and Cheng Ge walked down looking pretty fancy.