Chapter 39

"I'm so happy," Xiao Pang said, jumping.

"Lu Yue, I thought you agreed to do a solo match with me?" Lao Mao shouted at Lu Yue.

"Come on," Lu Yue shouted.

"I want some ice RIO," Lao Mao said.

"The only thing you can think of is eat and drink," Jia Xuan said, "Might as well get married to the food."

"Lao K will treat us today," Xiao Pang said.

"Why me?" Lao K asked.

"Because you were the MVP," Xiao Pang said.

"But Smiling was also a MVP as well," Lao K fought back.

"Smiling has two month's worth of wage deducted from her. They let her become MVP because they want to gossip about me and Xu Tai Lun" Tong Yao said.

"That is not a very good reason. You mean you yourself is broke like shit," Jia Xuan said.

"You talk as though you are not broke," Tong Yao scoffed.

"I am at least richer than you babe," Jia Xuan said.

"You-" Tong Yao didn't even notice that Cheng Ge was standing over there.

"Let's go," Xiao Pang shouted softly, running away. Lao K and Jia Xuan then followed behind.

Just then Cheng Ge walked in to the villa, Tong Yao nowhere to be found.

"Eh, Cheng Ge, what's wrong with her," Xiao Pang asked.

"She tried to bite something she found in the dump," Cheng Ge said, "I told her to stand outside to get rid of the stench."

"That is bullying. Cannot, I am going to text her," Jia Xuan said whipping out her phone.

"If you text her, you'll get out of the house," Cheng Ge said, walking up to his room.

"The dumps?" Lao Mao questioned, "Was she that unhygienic?"

"Just forget about it," Xiao Rui said.

"I'm sure she made my brother mad," Lu Yue said.

"Whatever actually. I'm going to meet my brother," Jia Xuan said, walking out.

"This girl talks more than she plays," Xiao Rui said.

"So?" Lu Yue said. Jia Xuan walks out of the villa and sees Tong Yao standing.

"I wonder why did he make you stay out here. C'mon, let's go together to Ai Jia's place," jia Xuan said pulling Tong Yao's arm.

"No, no, no. I can't. Cheng Ge will kill me if I go," Tong Yao said as she started to explain what happened.

"Ridiculous actually. I have never seen someone that weird before," Jia Xuan laughed.

"Aish, just go. Don't need to bother about me. Just go to Ai Jia's place," Tong Yao said, pushing Jia Xuan away.

"Ok, ok, relax sis," Jia Xuan before walking away.

<><><><TIME SKIPS><><><>

"I realise this. You are coming here to eat more than to talk with us," En Shuo whined.

'Shut up," Jia Xuan said, stuffing her mouth with food.

"Hopeless case," Rong Rong replied.

"You're the one that is the hopeless case," Jia Xuan said.

"You say Xiao Xuan eats a lot. Then what about the one beside me," Liang Sheng said as all of their head turn to Ai Jia, who was stuffing the food into his mouth.

"He is the hopeless case," Jia Xuan said.

"EH you, 没大没小 (so rude)," Ai Jia said.

"Eh, how about Jia Xuan, you quit your team and come here ad take over Ai Jia's role," Liang Sheng said.

"Nope, what makes you think I would betray my team?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Well, you know someone would love to have you to be with him 24/7 so why not," Liang Sheng said. Jia Xuan's smile dropped and she started to mouth out 'Shut that bloody mouth of yours' at Liang Sheng.

"Liang Sheng, you are completely an idiot," Jiao Huang said.

"Liang Sheng, if your bloody mouth won't be useful, then shut that mouth of yours," Jia Xuan said, eating some more.

"Eh, you're no fun," Liang Sheng pouted and Jia Xuan rolled her eyes.

"Tsk," Jia Xuan went to kick Liang Sheng's leg.

"FUC-" Liang Sheng screamed.

"You dare to finish that line, I will not hesitate to kill you," Jia Xuan said.

"If you kill Liang Sheng I will kill you," Ai Jia said.

"And if you kill your dear sister, I will murder you by taking those bloody eyes out," Jiao Huang said.

"And If you kill Ai Jia, I will kill you," Rong Rong said.

"And if you murder Jiao Huang, we will be safe and live happily ever after," En Shuo said.

"Eh, which kind of brother would want to murder their own dear sister so horrible," Jia Xuan said.

"Me," Ai Jia said.

"You come here you idiot," Jia Xuan screamed chasing Ai Jia around the room.

"Eh, you two kids, stop running around," Liang Sheng shouted as though he was a mother.

"Let the kids be," En Shuo said, "It will benefit us." He started to steal every single food on the table.

"Sharing is car-"

"Sharing is caring for us but not for them. They will steal the food and have it all by themselves. SO we have to take the food while they are still fighting," En Shuo said, cutting off what Rong Rong wanted to say.

"Ohhhhhh."

"응, 그만 달리자. 아직 당신을 완전히 당신의 빌라로 돌려보내야 합니다. 당신이 죽은 걸 그들이 알게 된다면, 나는 죽임을 당할 것입니다 (Yah, stop running. I still have to send you back to your villa in one piece. If they found out you are dead, I will be killed)," Jiao Huang screamed.

"닥쳐 씨발 (shut the fck up)," Jia Xuan cursed, kicking Ai Jia.

"I'm sorrryyyyyyyy," Ai Jia whined.

"Ok that's it, I'm taking her away from here," Jiao Huang said, pulling her away from the villa.

"Heyyyy, you shouldn't treat your girl like that you know," Jia Xuan whined.

"No wonder I don't like having a sibling," Jiao Huang replied.

"You have a brother?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Well, duhh," Jiao Huang said.

"Tsk, never heard you say it before so I don't know if I can trust you, you know," Jia Xuan said.

"Because you never ask me before," Jiao Huang defended.

"That is because there wasn't a sentence about it," Jia Xuan said.

"My girlfriend is horrible," Jiao Huang joked.

"How could you say that," Jia Xuan playfully hit his shoulder.

"I don't know," Jiao Huang smiled.

"Forget it, goodbye tall human," Jia Xuan said, walking to the villa door.

"Bye, tall but not as tall as me human," Jiao Huang said.

"Shut up," Jia Xuan shouted walking into the villa. Jiao Huang stared at her going in to the villa before walking back. 

A/n:

Sry for late update guysss. Soooo sry you all gotta wait for like very long. Soooooo sryyyy. Forgive meeee. Well, very sorry if I didn't write it well enough. Hopefully this chapter makes up for the long update!!! Saranghae. Don't forget to vote for me!