Chapter 26

Jia Xuan ran into the mall with Jiao Huang.

"Why the hell are you running so fast? Seriously, you're making me feel old," Jiao Huang said, panting.

"Shut up, you are old. Lu Yue is over there in that freaking restaurant," Jia Xuan said.

"Wow, a stalker now my own girlfriend," Jiao Huang sighed.

"I am not a stalker," Jia Xuan said, going into the restaurant. The waiter came and gave them a table for them. Then she saw Lu Yue talking to a girl and that girl is... Chun Fang.

"The fact that- What are you doing now?" Jiao Huang said.

"Nothing," Jia Xuan said, taking photos of Lu Yue and Chun Fang, "How dare they deny that they are not together."

"So this is a date or a stalking date?"

"Definitely a stalking date. Now c'mon, take photos of them," Jia Xuan said.

"My phone storage isn't willing to allow that to happen," Jiao Huang said, taking out his phone and looking through it.

"You have a phone and you won't help me. Evil," Jia Xuan said.

"I am not evil, I am just stating facts. My storage is for games and you," Jiao Huang said. Jia Xuan chuckled. The she saw Lu Yue and Chun Fang getting up from their seats and walking away. Jia Xuan quickly stood up and pulled Jiao Huang with her to follow Lu Yue and Chun Fang. Lu Yue brought Chun Fang to the movie.

"What the actual hell. This is a date?! They are fu-"

"We get that they are on a date. No need to swear so much," Jiao Huang said, covering her mouth.

"They are literally holding hands. Hands intertwined. How dare they not tell me," Jia Xuan whined.

"You have me for your date though," Jiao Huang said.

"That is true," Jia Xuan said, "How about a movie date then since they are going to the movie, we should too," Jia Xuan said.

"That is what I wanted to do all along," Jiao Huang said, holding Jia Xuan's hand and bringing her to the cashier. After Jiao Huang got the tickets, he dragged Jia Xuan to the cinema room (I forgot the proper term of it).

"Hey, patience man," Jia Xuan said, seating on the chair.

"I am having patience, " Jiao Huang replied.

"Tsk," Jia Xuan placed her head on Jiao Huang's shoulder while waiting for the movie to start.

LU YUE'S POV:

I was just seating with Chun Fang at the movies. We were holding our hands for sure. I cannot help but stare at her constantly. The thing is that how can anyone resists staring at her. Her beauty is on the next level. We are together for like for a while now and no one knows. I know that if we tell Jia Xuan, she will make a fuss out of it, then she will say that she is the CEO of our ship name. Well, I think it is #ChunYue. I like the ship name though. I just don't want her react that much. After all, she is Chun Fang's best friend.

"Hey, do you feel like someone is looking at us or something?" Chun Fang whispered.

"Not really, why do you say so like this," I asked, thinking why is she having that feeling.

"Just felt that someone is stalking us and is worried if your crazy, obsessed fans will come and take photos of us," Chun Fang said.

"No worries. Even if they did, they will just force us to make our relationship public and I think that it is something good," I said.

"Whatever you say then," Chun Fang said, looking back at the screen.

No One's POV:

There was this scene in the movie where it was so romantic that Jiao Huang and Jia Xuan turned their heads facing each other.

"What?" Jiao Huang softly asked.

"Nothing. Why are you staring at me," Jia Xuan asked.

"I should be the one asking why are you staring at me like that," Jiao Huang said.

"I wasn't staring. I was... looking around," Jia Xuan said.

"Really, oh well. I think you want that to happen to you too isn't it?" Jiao Huang said.

"Why the actual hell would you think that I want that to happen to us," Jia Xuan said.

"Lies," Jiao Huang said.

"No... Unless you also think that you want that to happen to you too," Jia Xuan said, acting like shocked.

"N-no, I wouldn't want that to happen," Jiao Huang said, turning his head away from Jia Xuan and staring at the screen.

"Lies. Your eyes gave it away," Jia Xuan said, turning back to the screen and eating her popcorn.

Then Jiao Haung just turned to look at her again and moved her head to look at him. Both stared at each other for very long. They stared at each other's eyes to lips to the eyes again. They both leaned in. Then their lips gently touched each other. Jiao Huang felt Jia Xuan's soft lips. Jiao Huang's hands cupped Jia Xuan's cheeks. (A/n: Did I tell you guys, I hate writing this scenes? Because I don't know how to write one good one. So please, if this is not good enough, just imagine all of it inside your head)

Soon they stopped, and they just stared at each other.

"Was that what you wanted?" Jiao Huang asked.

"Is that also what you want?" Jia Xuan asked. Jiao Huang smiled and went on back to watch the movie.

<><><><><TIME SKIPS><><><><>

Jiao Huang and Jia Xuan were holding hands with each other, intertwined. They were like having such a fun time already until some fans came.

"Oh my gosh, it is Hierophant!!!" One of the fans shouted. Jiao Huang and Jia Xuan quickly let go of each other and just stared at each other. The fangirls were all crowding around Jiao Huang so much that Jia Xuan could barely even stay close to him. The fangirls were all like taking photos of Jiao Huang so much that probably the their entire storage kaboom. Jia Xuan stood at one corner, making sure that she isn't seen by the fangirls.

Soon the fangirls finally left and Jiao Huang could breathe once again. He walked to the corner where Jia Xuan was over there standing.

"So the fangirls are gone?" Jia Xuan asked. Jiao Huang nodded his head.

"Can we go now?" Jiao Huang asked.

"Yeah," Jia Xuan said, holding her hand with Jiao Huang. The entire time they were quiet, from the mall to the car to the base, there wasn't a single sound from either of them. When they reached YQCB's base, Jiao Huang said bye to Jia Xuan and went off. Jia Xuan parked her car and went back to the base.

Jia Xuan went in and went to the her room and just slam the door.

"Who the hell slam the door," Xiao Rui asked, walking out of the kitchen.

"The girl who is tall," Cheng Ge said, staring at his PC.

"Eh, what do you mean the girl who is tall. Are you saying I am-"

"Yes you are short," Cheng Ge said to Tong Yao.

"Ah, the 175cm girl... Ok then," Xiao Rui said, walking away.

A/n:
Fans of our Ai Jia in Falling into your smile, have you guys watch You are my desire? Zhou Yiran is the main lead. So nice to watch. Anyways, my MOAs! Are u broke? Cuz I am too because we can't buy the album for their comeback. Sad. It is okay, let us make the music video TO 200MILLION. MAKE IT MORE THAN BLUE HOUR! WE CAN DO THIS!!!! SRY FOR LATE UPDATE