Chapter 42

"Eh, Lu Yue, why every single time you're out with Chun Fang, she is the one paying?" Jia Xuan shouted across the room. Lao Mao and Xiao Pang turned their head.

"Chun Fang and Lu Yue?" Xiao Pang questioned. 

"You two together?" Lao Mao asked. 

"Uh, nooo, we both aren't together. We just hang out with each other. And also, I am bro-"

"You're not broke. You were never broke. Man, you are from the Lu family. If Cheng Ge is rich, you are rich too. So shush," Jia Xuan said.

"Uhhh," Lu Yue slowly moved his chair back and back away from Jia Xuan.

"Yah. What you're going to do is that you go and send at least $1000 to Chun Fang right now," Jia Xuan said. Without hesitation, Lu Yue quickly took out his phone and send the money to Chun Fang, even taking a screenshot of it. 

"Here, this is prove to show you that I have already send the money to Fang Fang, so you will not kill me," Lu Yue said, showing the screen to Jia Xuan. 

"Very good," Jia Xuan said, seating at the sofa. whipping out her phone. Meanwhile, Xiao Pang and Lao Mao were at the side whispering very loudly. Just then, there was the car engine sound. Tong Yao quickly stood up and ran away placing Da Bing aka Biscuit on the table. Jia Xuan look at Tong Yao for a minute before looking at Cheng Ge's Weibo, [Critical Timing, 8.55]. There was also a image of Ed Sheeran's divide album image on. 

"Wahhh, 175 girl, help me," Lu Yue whined. 

"What now," Jia Xuan stood up and went to the kitchen and saw Lu Yue trying to reach the highest shelf where only Cheng Ge can reach it, "Lu Yue, you're going to steal Cheng Ge's drink? For what man."

"I just want to taste what you call damn expensive wine," Lu Yue said.

"Yah, you and Tong Yao are literally the same age and she isn't tempting to get the wine. Plus, you literally can buy it yourself," Jia Xuan stated, "And if you're going to ask me to help you take the drink, sorry I can't, you're taller than me and you can't reach it. What makes you think I can reach it?" 

"True, my bad," Lu Yue said, taking a chair to the kitchen and climbing on it to get the bottle. He quickly pour it to a mug so that Cheng Ge wouldn't be suspicious about why his drink is red and he quickly place it back to its original position. 

"How is it?" Jia Xuan ask.

"Perfect, this will really suit for me and Chun Fang's date," Lu Yue whispered.

"Yah, shut up with you and my best friend... Can I have a sip," Jia Xuan ask.

"I am not sharing saliva with you," Lu Yue said, taking another mug and pouring some of the liquid in it, "Drink this." Jia Xuan quickly took the mug and drank the drink. 

"Damn, the taste is on top," Jia Xuan said, "I'm going to bed, with the drink. And of course, for a warning, I would like to say that I might be playing my guitar, the acoustic one. So please don't bother about the noise later." Once she was done she walked up the stairs and into her room. 

<><><MORNING><><>

"Xuan Xuan, c'mon, to my room," Tong Yao said, dragging Jia Xuan out from her bed.

"Yao Yao, what is it. It is literally 11am in the morning," Jia Xuan whined. 

"That is why you got to wake up early," Tong Yao said, pulling her to her room. Jin Yang was over there seating down. Tong Yao sat down on her bed staring at the cat. 

"Tong Yao, what are you staring at," Jia Xuan muttered, still half asleep.

"Is this the huge news you were talking about?" Jin Yang said, after staring at the cat for too long. Tong Yao blinked numerous of times before looking back. "This cat seems very familiar."

"I know what you're trying to question me. I know I have the rights to remain silent. But everything I say will be used as evidence in court," Tong Yao said.

"What court," Jia Xuan questioned.

"This cat is the cat that scum, Xu Tai Lun, bought together with his female fan, that third wheel," Tong Yao continued.

"Is that all," Jin Yang said.

"No, no, no. I doubt that is all. I suspect that there is more to it," Jia Xuan said.

"Are you sleeping talking or are you fully awake," Jin Yang questioned.

"Both," Jia Xuan smiled, before closing her eyes once again, "Tong Yao, now you have two cats which means that you need to take care of them more and need to spend more money on them even more. Say goodbye to your money then."

"Shut up. Xu Tai Lun is facing a match suspension. He's in no mood to rear a cat. Our captain brought it back from Team DQ Five's base camp. I don't know if he paid them or not. It happened last night," Tong Yao said, Jin Yang turned her head and stared at Tong Yao in confusion, "I gave it a name. He's Xiao Cong now. Because he's my cat as well. SO here's the question. Why does the cat have two owners? The answer is... that Captain and I have an indescribable relationship right now."

"What?!" Jin Yang gasped in English. 

"That's it," Tong Yao said.

"Holy what?! You and C-Cheng Ge are together?!" Jia Xuan screamed, fully awake right now.

"What," Jin Yang started to smile.

"That's it," Tong Yao said once again.

"Excuse me," Jin Yang said in English, sitting up straight. "What?! You and who? Chessman," Jin Yang started to talk in Korean. 

"Stop shouting. No one know about it yet," Tong Yao said. 

"당신과 체스맨?! 그럴 리가 없어... 그는 실제로 내 조언을 받아들였어 (You and Chessman?! This cannot be... He actually took my advice)," Jia Xuan said.

"Older Mu Lan, you're really something," Jin Yang said, "You haven't conquered the top of the championship yet, and you haven't united the e-sports field yet but now, you've slept with General Lu?"

"Shhhh, I haven't slept with him yet. Not yet," Tong Yao said, her face slightly pink. 

"Devious girl, seems like you feel regretful because you couldn't sleep with him yet, huh?" Jin Yang said, Jia Xuan slightly giggled. 

"Lower your volume," Tong Yao said.

"So when will you prepare for exams to be a postdoctor in Tsinghua University," Jin Yang saracstically asked.

"Huh," Tong Yao said.

"Don't huh. You should know," Jia Xuan said.

"Huh," Jin Yang copied Tong Yao, "Do you hear that sound in the air? That's the sound of you eating your own words."

"Actually I never expected this. I really didn't expect it. Suddenly he confessed to me yeaterday. And he even used a cat to trick me. I said yes because I couldn't stand it. But he's still under probabtion. Our captain said that experiencing it myself is the best way to find out the truth," Tong Yao said.

"What truth," Jin Yang questioned.

"Exactly, what is the truth," Jia Xuan asked.

"The truth that he's a good man and he's different from Xu Tai Lun and the rest," Tong Yao said, "Something like that."

"Mmm," Jia Xuan smiled, "He listened to his junior's advice. Perfect."

"Can't you two just be in a normal relationship. It's fine that you are keeping it a secret but what's with the experiment? Do you think you can get a refund if you don't like it?" Jin Yang questioned.

"Three months probation period, and a warranty that lasts for five years," Tong Yao proudly said.

"Thr-three months probation?! There's even a warranty?! Man, what kind of relationship are y'all having? What," Jia Xuan muttered.

"Not bad at all," Jin Yang said, Jia Xuan's face was shocked by the so called approval, "Enjoy your experiment then."

"I hope this experiment goes well. If it doesn't work don't come to me or Lu Yue, we will gladly not help at all because we are not experience in experiment," Jia Xuan said, standing up, "I'm going to bed before I hear another weird thing from y'all." 

A/n:
안녕!!! Hi babas, how's your day? ILY babas