Chapter 57

"Cheng Ge, I can't hold on already. My wrist hurts," Jia Xuan warned.

"We are losing already," Lao K said. 

"I can't stall them already. My wrist hurts," Jia Xuan said, attacking Liang Sheng and Rong Rong before dying. 

"Let's congratulate YQCB for the win," The host shouted. Jia Xuan sighed, placing the headphones down. Lao K looked extremely angry. The YQCB came walking down, saying it was a good game. Then Cheng Ge fled off. Jiao Huang looked at him.

"You did great. You've impressed me with your skills," Jiao Huang said to Tong Yao.

"Thank you," Tong Yao said.

"Cheng Ge is suffering from a relapse? Smiling, take good care of him," Jiao Huang said, before receiving a nod on the head from Tong Yao and walking off. Jia Xuan looked at him. 

"Where is my compliment?" Jia Xuan pouted. Jiao Huang chuckled, before giving a peck on the lips.

"Is that good enough?" Jiao Huang asked. Jia Xuan rolled her eyes before walking off. 

"Yah, wait for me," Jiao Huang said, as he goes to the front stage where the rest of the members are and bowed. 

"Yah, my leg hurts from waiting. Can you hurry up," Jia Xuan shouted. 

"Bridle carry her!" One of the fans shouted.

"Kiss her!"

"Oh help us," Ai Jia begged. 

"Have mercy," Rong Rong whined. Jiao Huang smirked before going to her and looking at her.

"W-what are you doing?" Jia Xuan asked.

'이것 (this)," Jiao Huang said, carrying Jia Xuan up and looking at her.

"Yah, warn me before doing this will you," Jia Xuan shouted.

"I did," Jiao Huang said, placing his lips on hers. At the background, there were screams all around the place. The screams were all so loud that Ai Jia had to cover his ears. 

"I don't think we were meant to do this," Liang Sheng shouted, "We are for sure getting cancelled by this." 

"Relax. It is so romantic," En Shuo said, taking another picture. 

"Yah, there wasn't a need to do that either," Jia Xuan said. Jiao Huang shrugged and still carrying her, walked off. "YAH, PUT ME DOWN!" Jia Xuan hit Jiao Huang's shoulder lightly. Ai Jia groaned before walking off, while having one being very concern about the job, another two being so happy like some kid that got their dream toy or something. 

<><><TIME SKIPS><><>

Jia Xuan goes back with loads of shouting. Lao K was shouting at Cheng Ge. 

"If you don't need your teammate, fine. We don't need a leader like you either as well," Lao K said, walking off. Lao Mao and Xiao Pang quickly ran off to catch up with Lao K. And Lu Yue and Jia Xuan too. 

"Lao K, trust me, I've been there before. Just trust me. Cheng Ge will do well the next round. He isn't going to have a broken wrist soon unlike mine," Jia Xuan said, stopping Lao K from going away.

"He is the leader. He should know what is right," Lao K said, walking away. 

"Yah, Lao K. 계속 도망치면 스킨케어 제품 다 훔쳐갈게 (If you don't stop running away, I will make sure I will steal all your skincare products)," Jia Xuan shouted, knowing that Lao K doesn't understand what she is saying, "Lao K. At least follow me to the hospital. Get my wrist in shape again." That was when Lao K stopped. Lao Mao quickly ran up to him and place his arms around his shoulder. Jia Xuan slowly walked towards them as Lu Yue and Xiao Pang followed behind.