Chapter 9

Jia Xuan's POV:

Oh my god. Did they have to react so much? I didn't bother and just walked off while giving Tong Yao a signal to explain to them. I went into the restaurant and sat down. Yes I don't want to explain. My gosh what can I say, they took forever. Aish these people. Soon they came down and started to order. I decided to get some scallop and abalone with some meat. Tong Yao on the other hand isn't doing too well. She looked like she was about to have her eyes popped out. Oh my freaking god, shouldn't have offered to pay the meal.

"Missy, you're not getting anything?" Xiao Pang said, munching his food.

"I not that hungry," Tong Yao said.

"Yao Yao mei mei, I would like to assure you that your meal is taken care by our Brother Cheng," I said, smiling.

Hearing that, Tong Yao quickly ordered a whole lot of food.

"Interview time, our two missys. Do tell us what your first expression was," Xiao Rui said.

"Well, I thought you guys were a scammer," Tong Yao said.

"Which part of us looks like a scammer," Xiao Rui said being offended.

"Let's see... Why you guys write English instead of Chinese," Tong Yao said still munching on her food.

"Huh, I am offended." Xiao Rui said.

"You shouldn't be because who asked Cheng to write in Korean, expects me to know? Or does he think I am a Korean?" I said.

"Not my fault when God MIng saw your profile and it was Korean. How would I know? Part of you looks Korean. You have Korean traits," Cheng spat at me.

"Shut up, not my problem I went to Korea to study and learn how to dance and game there," I said.

"Xiao Jie Jie dances?!" Lao Mao and Xiao Pang said, eyes about to pop out.

"Jia Xuan, this is unacceptable. First you never say that Ai Jia is your brother, second your profile is like Korean, thirdly you have so many followers and now you can dance," Xiao Rui said.

"Don't forget she plays the electric guitar and sings too," Tong Yao said, with her mouth full of food.

"It is not my fault," I said.

"Little children shouldn't eat with their food in their mouth," Cheng Ge said, staring at Tong Yao.

"Old married couples shouldn't be glaring and talking like that," I said which made all of them giggle except for Tong Yao and Cheng Ge.

"Say again?" Tong Yao said.

"Forget about it," I said, continuing to eat.

We all ate like quite a lot.

<><><><Time Skips to walking back home><><><>

I swear that I didn't drink that much, it was Tong Yao. Ask her why she drank like 5 bottles.

"Ba,ma, what you doing here?" Tong Yao said, in a drunk tone.

"Yao Yao, who ask you to go and drink," Tong Yao's parent said. Lao K gives death stare. BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE, CRIMINAL OFFENSIVE SIDE EYE.

While Tong Yao is entertaining her mother, Xiao Pang was entertaining her dad. I on the other hand was finding some drinks.

"I allowed you to come here to do what you like, instead, you come here drinking. Even Xiao Xuan isn't drinking that much," Tong Yao's mother said.

"Ma, I was only having dinner," Tong Yao said, whining.

"Hubby, do you agree that Tong Yao should just come back home?" Tong Yao's mother said

A/n:
Short chapter. So sorry. Uhh... anyone wants a BlackPink and BTS mafia book? Just asking. Thxs for 1.09k reads!!! I am going to faint. Face reveal? Idk should I? Curious of my face? Hmm. Lemme think. I really need ideas for a new chapter. My mind is almost finish working. I mean I nearly killed myself today. SO SORRY NEVER UPDATE YESTERDAY!!! Love you babes😘😘😘