Chapter 27

Jia Xuan sat on her bed, staring at her phone with her music ongoing. Her eyes were closed. She was annoyed. She wondered that if she and Jiao Huang were just normal, they might not even need to hide their relationship at all. She even wondered if it was right to be with him...

<><><><3 days later><><><>

"You've fought them a few times already. I believe you know how good they are," God Ming said. Jia Xuan slightly nodded while doodling in her notebook to show that she was studying.

"Xiao Xuan, are you listening," Lao K asked.

"Mhm, I am," Jia Xuan said, still staring at her notebook.

"You are literally drawing," Lao K whispered.

"I know," Jia Xuan replied.

"Do you all understand?" God Ming said after a while. All of them nodded their head, then all of them left the table.

"Xiao Xuan, are you ok? You seem dead," God Ming asked.

"I am. Um, God Ming, I need to go to the airport for a while. So I will not be practicing," Jia Xuan said.

"For what?" God Ming said.

"Something," Jia Xuan said.

"Fine then."

Jia Xuan then ran out of the meeting room and went to change her outfit.

Jia Xuan then ran out of her room and shouted, "Xiao Rui-ah, I am going out to meet someone

Jia Xuan then ran out of her room and shouted, "Xiao Rui-ah, I am going out to meet someone. I may not be back anytime soon!"

"Huh, 175cm, you better come back early then," Xiao Rui shouted.

"175cm? New nickname. Perfect," Lu Yue said.

Jia Xuan went to the airport and check the board. "Landed: Korea Air landed," Jia Xuan said, and with that she ran to find the Gate.

"Oi! Su Ji-Hae!" A girl shouted. Jia Xuan turned around and saw her best friends, Aera, Mi Suk, Mi young and Ari. Jia Xuan ran up to them and hugged them tightly.

"Oh my god, you guys are here!" Jia Xuan said.

"Well, we can't practice without our all rounder right?" Aera said cutely.

"It is lonely without you," Ari said.

"My unnie, miss me?! That is a first," Jia Xuan said.

"Shut up. It is our maknae that misses you," Ari said.

"Oh so my baby Aera misses me?" Jia Xuan said.

"Yeah!" Aera said.

"C'mon, I need to see if your teammates are treating you well," Ari said.

"They have to, after all I am the favourite inside right?" Jia Xuan said.

"Hahaha, very funny. Let's go" Ari said.

"Mean."

They all went to Jia Xuan's car and went to ZGDX's base. Well, they were talking about the songs that they were practicing and all. Apparently they came to China to cheer for their Middle child. When they reached the place, they were amazed by how big it was.

"See, I told you, they are treating me well enough," Jia Xuan.

"Yeah, this is heaven," Mi Suk said.

"C'mon," Jia Xuan said, bringing them inside. When they went in, let us just say it is all the guys were staring.

"Xiao Xuan, you have never tell us that you have so many friends right?" Lao Mao said, slapping Lao K's shoulder again and again.

"Jia Xuan, how many gorgeous ladies do you have actually," Xiao Pang asked.

"Who are they? Why are they here? You never tell me," Xiao Rui asked, sipping his coffee.

The girls slightly bowed at the group.

"안녕하세요, 저는 (Hi, I am) Mi Suk," Mi Suk said.

"안녕하세요, 저는 (Hi, I am) Ari," Ari said.

"안녕 얘들 아! 그래요 (Hi guys! I am) Aera 그리고 막내 (and the youngest)," Aera said.

"안녕 (Hi) Mi young," Mi Young said, bowing again.

"They are my friends and my group members," Jia Xuan said.

Each of them introduce to Jia Xuan's friends and was still in awe about Jia Xuan's friend's beauty.

"Anyways, want to see me playing the game with my teammates?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Yeah!" Aera shouted, "I want to see my unnie playing."

"Well, I think they are in luck. We have a practice match. Xiao Xuan get ready," God Ming said.

"Ok," Jia Xuan said, seating down on her seat and logging in.

"I doubt CK will be satisfied in us winning but who cares anyways," Xiao Pang said.

"We are against CK?!" Jia Xuan said, feeling shock.

"Yeah we are."

"Unnie, 전 남친이 속한 그룹인가요 (Is it the group that your ex boyfriend is in)?" Mi Suk asked.

"옆에 있는 남자 왜 이렇게 차가워 (Why is the guy beside you so cold)?" Mi Young asked.

"Yes he is the one. And to answer that question for you Mi Young, he is always cold unless he is with his wife," Jia Xuan said, focussing on the game. Mi Young and Mi Suk made a 'O' shape and just continued to stare at the PC.

<><><Time Skips><><>

"Ji Hae is so good. She literally just killed him in an instant," Ari said.

"I am proud," Mi Young said.

"Of course," Jia Xuan said, placing a smile on her face.

"Well, we have to practice and study the tactics now, maybe you guys come 3days later? Probably dance practice? I will book a room for us?" Jia Xuan asked.

"Ok," Aera said, walking away.

"Bye!" Mi Suk said.

"Bye my baby," Mi Young said, pecking Jia Xuan's cheek. Ari did the same on Jia Xuan's other side.

Jia Xuan see them walk away and turned to face the people who are staring at her. Eyes blinking.

"Umm, 175cm, is that normal?" Lu Yue asked, looking traumatised.

"You called me what? 175cm? I have a name for your info and yes that is normal," Jia Xuan said, taking her notebook that was on her desk and writing some notes in it.

"You are 175cm, at least taller than Tong Yao. Xiao Rui created that nickname by the way," Lu Yue said.

"You called me short?!" Tong Yao screeched.

"You are short," Cheng Ge said, innocently.

"Tong Yao, I have to agree with leader," Lao Mao said.

"The face doesn't show but the inside is hurt," Lao K chuckled.

"You guys are all mean," Tong Yao said, facing back to the PC.

A/n:
This is a gift for y'all. I am so sorry for not updating last week. I am making up with this chapter. Please follow me and vote the chapter! I am soooooooo sry for not updating. I promise to try and update often. Please forgive me! Ily 😘💗💗💗💗🥰🥰🥰🥰