Chapter 45

"First, let's congratulate ZGDX for maintaining their winning streak." The reporter said.

"Thank you," Cheng Ge said replied. Jia Xuan was seating next to Jiao Huang who was trying to hold her hand and ended up holding her pinkie. 

"At the same time, we're surprised that Team YQCB didn't leave the venue even after they finish their matches. That's why we have the chance to arrange for a special interview like this," The same exact reporter said.

"Actually, we wanted to leave. But our coach didn't allow us to. He told us to stay in the lounge and observe how the 4-Protect-1 should be implemented. We're not familiar with it because it's a new strategy for us," Liang Sheng explained.

"And also, the original plan was the actually stay for ZGDX match, because as someone from that team is playing, we have to be supportive," Rong Rong explained. Ai Jia held his laughter. Jia Xuan whispered to Jiao Huang, translating whatever they said to him in Korean.

"Excuse me, I would like to ask Team ZGDX a question. Under the current meta, the 4-protect-1 strategy isn't really a suitable strategy. If so, why did you use the same strategy when Team YQCB lost their previous match with the same strategy," Another reporter questioned.

"It is because our Top said she wanted to try the 4-Protect-1 strategy. She wanted our Mid to use Yuki Onna. I think that it might work. At the same time, we can teach the other ADCs how to implement the strategy. That's why we played two matches with the same strategy," Cheng Ge said, looking at Tong Yao then to Jiao Huang. As Jia Xuan translate it to Jiao Huang, their eyes widen. 

"그 사람이 어떻게 감히 그런 말을 합니까 (How dare he say that)," Jia Xuan and Jiao Huang said, at the same time, turning their head to look at Cheng Ge, slightly smirking.

"I have a question for Team YQCB. I know an incident happened after your second match and Ai Jia wasn't included in the starting line-up for the third match. So are you suspended?" Another reporter asked, "Your fans want to hear about it." Ai Jia moved his mouth and Liang Sheng look at him.

"Actually, it's like this. We replaced him in the third match after the discussion with our coach. I know. Many netizens are coming up with their own stories. They said that Ai Jia is too arrogant to play because he was too arrogant or Ai Jia's sister is trying to take over his spot. Actually, that's not the case. So everyone please stop it," Liang Sheng said, "Actually it is because Ai Jia was in a bad mood and Ai Jia didn't have a proper substitute. When we play during practice matches, it is usually sometime Dark Fairy aka Jia Xuan helping him. So we thought it would be better if we replace him with his sister, Jia Xuan. That's why we swapped him out."

"I have a question. Why were you in a bad mood?" Another reporter asked, Jia Xuan sighed loudly.

"Didn't you see what happened?" Ai Jia said. Liang Sheng nudged his hand telling him to stop talking. 

"I have a question. Lately, there has been a lot of news regarding the private relationship with pro gamers. As pro gamers, what are your thoughts about it?" There was silence among them all. Jia Xuan and Jiao Huang weren't really listening, Jiao Huang was still trying to intertwine their hand together and Jia Xuan getting away. 

"Just let nature takes its course. We don't really think about them. We spent most of our time training and preparing for the tournament. We rarely have time to get in touch with people outside. That's why most of us are still single," Tong Yao said.

"Wait, that doesn't mean that we're monks," Lao Mao said, appearing at the back of the room, making everyone laugh, "It not that we couldn't find a girlfriend. But it's not that we don't want to find a girlfriend. And it's not we can't get a girlfriend. Anyways, y'all have to understand what's going on."