Chapter 11

Jia Xuan went to her room and changed into her sleeping clothe. "Ahh, a cold night, just nice for another drink," Jia Xuan said, picking up her phone and headset going down to the kitchen.

"Eh, Jia Xuan, why you still drinking when Tong Yao's parents are here?" Lao Mao said.

"Because it is my body, I have-" Brother Cheng cut her off.

"Your body, your parent rule. Plus, you yourself have a brother yourself. What happens if he knows that his own sister is drinking at such a young age?" Brother Cheng said.

"Shut the fu-" Jia Xuan got cut off once again by Brother Cheng.

"Young children shouldn't say vulgarities," Brother Cheng said.

"I wasn't planning too either. What I wanted to say was shut the fudge up," Jia Xuan said, walking away taking the can drink to her room.

<><><><TIME SKIPS TO THE NEXT DAY><><><>

Jia Xuan got annoyed because the sunlight made her eye once again. Aish, I chose the wrong room, Jia Xuan thought. Jia Xuan changed to a outfit which probably will have a low chance of Tong Yao's parent saying her. When she went down, she saw something that couldn't be that weird...

"Auntie, Uncle, good morning," Xiao Rui said, along with Lao Mao saying, "Hello, I am Lao Mao

"Auntie, Uncle, good morning," Xiao Rui said, along with Lao Mao saying, "Hello, I am Lao Mao. I love working out." He was holding his dumbbell and an English book.

"Good morning Auntie and Uncle," Brother Cheng and Lao K said walking away and slightly bowing.

"Auntie, Uncle, we don't really know what you want to eat, so we ordered all. Hopefully one of it suits your taste," Xiao Pang said. Tong Yao seemed satisfied. Jia Xuan on the other hand was not mentally okay. Her eyes were about to pop out.

"Xiao Jie Jie, why are you standing down there," Xiao Pang said.

"Well, I was wanting to go and eat but now that I see this, I think I am going to steal my brother's food," Jia Xuan said.

"Xuan Xuan, you better eat. How long has it been seen I last saw you. After you went to Korea and wat came back recently without telling me or your parents. Now, explain to me," Tong Yao's mother said.

"It is not as if like they care," Jia Xuan said, rolling her eyes, walking away.

"Who are-" Tong Yao cut her mother speech by saying, "Ma, how about we eat first."

Jia Xuan stomping out of the house and going to the neighbours. She banged the door hardly. "What is it," En Shou said, opening the door lazily.

"How late is it and you guys are still asleep," Jia Xuan said, going into the house. There the place was empty. Probably still sleeping, Jia Xuan thought. She went to get cold water and went up to Ai Jia's room. There, Ai Jia was sleeping like a baby. Jia Xuan smirked. She took the cup that she was holding and poured it over Ai Jia's head.

"What happened," Ai Jia said, totally awake about what had just happened.

"Wake up, baby," Jia Xuan said, walking to the bathroom and pouring more water in the cup.

She went to the support and jungler and went pouring more water.

"Yah!" Both of them screamed.

"Since when did you use this word? I thought you guys good students?" Jia Xuan said, walking away. The only room left, Hierophant's. She smirked. She opened the door and saw Hierophant sleeping peacefully. "So cute," Jia Xuan mumbled. Jia Xuan went up to his bed and pour water.

"뭐야 (What the hell)?!" Hierophant said.

"더 일찍 일어나지 않은 것에 대해 당신에게 서비스를 제공합니다 (Serves you right for not waking up earlier)," Jia Xuan replied.

"너는 운명이다 (You are doomed)," Hierophant said, snatching the cup away. Jia Xuan looked cluelessly. Before she knew, Hierophant splashed water on her head.

"진심이야? (Are you serious)," Jia Xuan said.

"예 (Yes)," Hierophant said.

"Urgh, annoying," Jia Xuan said stomping off, totally soaked. (Better not use wet, if you guys are dirty minded).

A/n:
Greetings! Me being cheerful, yes. Ahahaha. You know the last line I wanted to write wet but I thought, what happens if my readers are dirty minded? So I wrote soaked. Your girl here is smart! 1.5k reads. Will we make it to 2k? Idk. Just read for me:)))) Jungkook is in danger according to Tik tok. Guys. I think during June. There might me a lot of updates. Idk. Holiday that time:). Love y'all😘❤️❤️😘😘😍🥰 BAI!!!