Chapter 54

Jia Xuan tried to scream, but no words could come out. The men looked at her, eyes filled with lust. They brought her to a hotel room, 5 stars. The guy instructed the other to take a pill for her. Jia Xuan shake her head, not opening her mouth.

"Relax little girl, take this. You will enjoy it," He said, Jia Xuan wouldn't open the mouth. The man groaned. He looked at his partner, who went up to her and forced her to open her mouth, where he forcefully make her swallow it. "Good girl," He said, patting her head. Jia Xuan shivered, she tried to move away but her hands were tied with her leg being tied too.

The guy smirked as he looked at his partner. Jia Xuan then felt dizziness in her. Her eyes tried to stay awake. Her brain was working alright, but her body tried to give her out. The guy slowly whispered at her ear, "It is ok. Just rest and enjoy it." The guy slowly pulled out her straps.

"I suggest you go first. You can have her tomorrow," He said. The guy groaned, "You could've done a threesome." The guy rolled his eye. Then his partner walked out.

The guy slowly unzipped her skirt as he revealed her undergarment. Then he slowly took out the rope on her leg. Jia Xuan tried to open her eyes but she couldn't. The guy slowly nimble her neck. Jia Xuan tried to scream again but couldn't. Tears fell down slowly as she struggled to stop him. The guy looked at her face, to her body figure. He slowly caressed her breast as he smirks. He took off her top leaving her on her bra. Jia Xuan whimpered, "Please don't. I don't want to."

The guy slowly kept her mouth quiet, before biting her neck once again. "Oops, I forgot to give you birth control pills." He quickly took out another pill and made her swallow it. "There, now we can do it peacefully," He said seductively as he slowly unclipped her bra.

"Seriously, she is gone for 3 hours, no where to be seen,' Ai Jia panicked, "I told you to take care of her. Where is she now? Gone." Ai Jia held Jiao Huang by the collar.

"Ai Jia, calm down," Lu Yue said.

"Exactly, maybe she could've went to the doctor? For her surgery," Chun Fang blurted out. Jiao Huang looked at her, shocked. Chun Fang then realised that she said out something she shouldn't.

"What do you mean surgery? What happened to her?" Ai Jia raised his voice.

"Nothing," Chun Fang said. Ai Jia raised his eyebrows. "Ah, she got hurt during her time in Korea. Her wrists got injured. She wasn't meant to game anymore. However, she insisted in doing so, to fulfil her dream of being an E-sport gamer. She needs to do surgery as soon as possible and she plans to do it after the tournament." Ai Jia raised his eyebrow.

"You mean she kept that from me?" Ai Jia said, in shocked. Chun Fang nodded her head.

"Ok, instead of discussing this. We should totally figure out where she is," Lu Yue said.

Jia Xuan struggled to get out, the man has already took out her bra, leaving her naked on top. He slowly nimble her breast as he clutched her thigh. This time, Jia Xuan was half awake, unable to move. She never let anyone other than Jiao Huang to do that to her. She tried to not moan but she did, unwillingly. She hates it when she couldn't do anything. He placed a long kiss on her lips after that, his hand going to her clit, as Jia Xuan moans again. Wrong time to moan, she thought.

"That hotel. That freaking hotel," Jiao Huang shouted, as his hands ran through his hair, "We have to save her."

"I'll drive," Ai Jia said, having the group to seat in the car and Chun Fang's to go to the hotel.

"I'll ask whether we can go up," Lu Yue said, as he and Chun Fang walks towards the receptionist.

"Hi, is it possible to tell us whether two guys brought a girl here and if so can we know their room number?" Lu Yue asked.