The black Mail

Lloyd's POV:

Gliding through the air on my energy dragon, I feel the wind flowing in my hair. I just came back from an important mission down south of Ninjago. I looked up. The dark abyss hovering above me reminded me that one day... it will come to consume me. I never knew it would happen quite quickly.

I finally arrived at the bounty.

As I entered into my humble abode, I could hear someone talking from the kitchen. It sounded serious. I headed towards the kitchen, probably leading me to the rest of the ninja.

"Oh Lloyd, when did you arrive?" I turn around to see Zane behind me.

"Oh, Zane! I just arrived. You didn't have to scare me like that." I replied.

"My apologies, come with me to the kitchen. Everyone is waiting for you."

I nodded and followed behind Zane. When I entered the kitchen, the attention was focused on me. Confused, I look to analyse the area. I see Skylar. What is she doing here? Skylar was sobbing. What happened to her?

Skylar gazed upon me, staring into my eyes. Tears began to fall from her eyes again.

"You, you did this to me," she continued. " You hit me and traumatised me.
How dare you just stand there and watch!" She yelled.

I was left dumbfounded, I was on a mission for most of the day. What is she talking about? Nya, Jay, and Kai went to comfort her immediately.

"Now look at what you've done, I can't believe you would do this." Cole said.

My eyes widened. I'm being accused of something I didn't do. Hitting and traumatising someone. Bullshit.

"Cole, Zane, Nya, and Jay, can you take Skylar up to one of your rooms, I want to have a word with Lloyd."

The four nodded and started to head towards the stairs. I turned to look at Skylar, and I easily saw through her. She evily smirked beneath those pure tears.

Now, with the two of us now alone, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Kai looked disappointed and in disbelief. He then slashed at me.

"Why would you do that to Skylar! What were you thinking!" He screamed

"I did nothing. I swear!" I replied back.

Kai was fuming in rage.

"You know what, I don't think I can keep going with this relationship. I don't want to be with someone who thinks hurting someone is a good idea."

"K-kai-" I was silenced from talking back. He kept going on. Tears slowly raised in my eyes, then it turned into drops that trippled down my face. Until I heard...

"We're breaking up,"

I knew that the conversation had quiekly ended. Kai stormed upstairs, leaving me by myself. Anger, hurtfulness, sadness, all these emotions filled me like madness.
Standing in the kitchen, crying over nothing. I then knew then. That I was blackmailed.