Training

Lloyd's POV:

"Here's your room, Lord." The tall buff man said.

"Thank you. What is your name?"

"I am Killow!" He shouted, landing a hand over on my back. "Thanks, Killow."

As Killow left, I opened the door to my bedroom, and it caught me by surprise. It was clean, neat, and big. The place felt better than the bounty already.

Harumi said for me to get comfortable and that I have a new uniform in my closet. I sat down my suitcase on my bed and opened the closet. There were 10 of the uniform Harumi mentioned, 7 for the week and 3 for extra. It was black with purple symbols and golden for the strip's coming across the chest.

I also found some swords that fit the colour theme of the uniform. Just then, I remembered that I hadn't slept yet for most of the night. How silly. I took my suitcase off my bed and went under the covers of the think blanket. I was knocked out for a while.

One month later:

"Wake up, Lord Oni. It's time for training: " I hear Harumi say. I quickly get up, hopping off my bed to change into my uniform.

"What will I be doing today?" Grabbing my uniform.

"Reflexes and strength. You need to advance those." She said. "I'll now leave, I'll wait for you down at the headquarters. I nodded and presumed to change when she shut the door. After I changed, I looked in the mirror. I look different. I'm in the darker colours than green. I'm Lord Oni now, not the green ninja.

I opened my door and walked towards the headquarters. Everyone was crowded there and waiting for me. "Im here." The attention shifted to me, and silence filled the room.

"Lord Oni, come with me to the training square."A voice reached out. It was that girl who looked insane before when I was first introduced. "Who are you?" I questioned.

"Im ultra Voilet. I might be a little crazy but that's okay. She grinned, widely.

"Where's Harumi?" I questioned.

"She got occupied with something, so she told me to take charge of you!" I understood the situation and began to follow Ultra Voilet to the training square. The training square wasn't too big or wasn't too small. It had dummy's and all kinds of weapons. It did impress me.

"Reflexes and strength, meh. You were the green ninja. You're already strong. Oh, well. We started doing basic training like punches and kicks and these moves I never learnt before. I was also shown how to unlock my Oni form. I was told I had to really be angry.

I was already angry well from the past because of my father and now ex-friends, so I unlocked this purple bright flame that was hovering above my hand. It looked powerful, I felt powerful.

After a long day of training, I finally saw Harumi. "How was training?"

"It was good, I have unlocked a part of my Oni side." Harumi looked happy. I put my hand up and summoned an energy ball. The colour green, the brightness, the meaning of good than evil. I hated it.

"I just need to get rid of the good side of me,"

"No, combine it with your Oni side, and you'll be stronger than anyone. You'll need it." Harumi said. I nodded.