The Festival

Lloyd's POV:

It's been a while ever since my people, and I moved out from the sewer. I led them to a new base. Being half Oni, the destroyer and half dragon, that creates. I built a new home for us to live in.

"My lord." Someone's voice said. I turn around.

"Oh, Killow, I haven't seen you for a while." I smile. "What is the matter?" I noticed Killow shyly fidgeting before telling me.

"Lord Oni,I noticed that you've been busy lately. Would you like to come to the festival that will be held tomorrow at four?" He said nervously. I look up to the window, I haven't been to a festival for a while.

"Of course." Killow brightens up, and thank me. He then quickly left for me to do my work.

I put in my ear clip on.

"Harumi, how are you healing?" I say. I hear grunts through the small microphone.

"It's going fine, I'm healing good." Harumi said. Her voice was a little raspy but intotal, I knew she wasn't lying.

"That's great. I'm just calling in to check on you." I said. I hear her breathe in deeply.

"Yeah, thanks. Goodbye." She said. The last thing I heard was the end of call sound. I hope my advisor gets better.

The next day at the festival:

Happy energy surrounded the streets of Ninjago City. Young children and parents wander around eating candy apples and wearing their hanfu clothing.

I walked through the busy streets of Ninjago City with my golden, purple, green, detailed hanfu. I got a lot of stares by average looking people. I do not know if they are looking at my hanfu or my familiar face to the green ninja.

I walk to a food stall. It just had opened its stand. The owner had its back turned.
I knocked on the table and waited patiently. The owner turned around, and I noticed he was an old man.

"Hello, may I have one candy apple?" The old man smiled largely.

"Of course, you're my first customer today." He said sweetly. He gently grabbed the apple dipped in caramell and gave it to me. I took out my wallet and gave him his money. I was about to walk away until he stopped me.

"Young sir, I think you paid me a bit too much. It is only one dollar." He said generously. He took out his hand with the extra cash and pulled his hand filled with money near my face.

"It's alright, think it as a generous tip. I say as I smile. Tears brought to his eyes. He quickly bowed down and smiled. What a kind soul, I thought. I go on walking through the streets. Lanterns brightened the dark sky above, and masks were worn on people's faces.

A mask..

I hop in line to buy a mask. This could help me get rid of the stares I have been getting throughout the whole festival.

"Hello, may I have that dragon mask there?" The owner of the stall looked at me strangely.

"Sir, the dragon mask is very expensive. It cost around a hundred and fifty dollars. I tilted my head and grabbed my wallet. I took out a hundred dollar bill and a fifty dollar bill. The owner stared at me at shock. I got my mask and headed on.

I was walking peacefully, unnoticed until I fell onto someone.

I landed on their chest. We look at each other in confusion.

Kai..

I was on Kai. I'm so glad that I bought this mask or else, he would've noticed me...