Escapism

Lloyd's POV:

"Harumi got introuble and is held at Kryptarium Prison. Don't make any trouble." I say to Mr E, Killow and Ultra Voilet. I walked out of the room. She'll be free by this evening, I thought.I walked to an underrated area of the base, leading to an underground building that had vehicles that I have built in my free time. I chose one of them and drove it out. I was out of the base, driving on the streets of Ninjago.

I open one of my windows and breathe into the fresh air. Wind howled, as it passes my car. Kryptarium Prison. I haven't been there for so long.

I arrived in front of Kryptarium Prison, I got out of my car and walked inside. This prison is very secure, but a person like me can easily cause trouble. I entered the prison, and guards were surrounding the place. I walk, no one recognises me. I easily slipped through their system and located where Harumi was.

I hacked some buttons and entered. A long metal path way that led to Harumi. She saw me and looked glad. I shush her from talking and summoned an energy ball. I smashed it between the thick glass, and it shattered everywhere.

"Lord Oni, there are security cameras, be careful." Harumi said. I took her hand, and she was freed from her cell. A loud alarm went off.

"Bubble Cell has been broken, assistant needed!" Someone said over a speaker. We both quickly ran. When we headed outside, guards and the Warden were waiting for us.

"Lloyd, the green ninja. You are doing some criminal activity." The Warden said seriously.

"So?" I said, the guards came towards me. I backflip and blast them with my Oni power. "That's not going to stop me." I grabbed Harumi's hand and walked to the Warden.

"Im not the green ninja anymore, I don't play by the rules anymore." I say, winking at him. Harumi and I ran past him and entered my car. I see the Warden turn around frozen. I drive out of the gates and drive off into the streets of Ninjago City later, arriving back to the base..

Kai's POV:

I was just watering the flowers until I felt a buzz. I grab my phone from my pocket and see who was calling. The Warden.. I answer, to hear a worried Warden.

"Kai, bring the ninja to Kryptarium Prison. Harumi escaped.. with Lloyd." My eyes widened. Lloyd went to rescue Harumi. "We'll be right there." I say hanging up and running to the kitchen to where everyone was.

"Harumi escaped with Lloyd!" Everyone got up." Let's go to Kryptarium Prison!" I yell..