A Sharp Stab

Lloyd's POV:

We arrived at the throne room, and I headed to my throne. I wanted to tell Harumi that I heard everything, but it would be interesting to see what she could do.

"Harumi?" I ask.

"Yes, my Lord?" She replied.

"Did you and the ninja talk about anything?" I said. Harumi looked at me nervously.

"No, they just kept telling me that they wanted to escape."

"And you helped them?" I said. She looked at me straight in the eye.

"Of course not! , my lord." She kneeled in front of me.

Harumi's POV:

Does Lord Oni already know about the plan? Impossible. I look down onto the ground.

"Harumi, look me in the eyes. Are you lying?" I look up to see Lord Oni staring viciously through my soul. He was going to analyse my reaction.

"As I said before, my lord. Never would I turn my back on you." He just nodded. That was close. He then told me to leave the room, and I did. I standed at the closed doors and sat down. I don't know why, but I couldn't breathe in the same room as Lord Oni.

Lord Oni's presence is too evil and dark , and I started to suffocate by his questioning.

I sighed. Did I make a bad decision? I quickly got up and headed back to the headquarters. I'll have to report back to the ninja.

I opened the door to the headquarters. The ninjas were still in the cage. I told them everything.

After a while of explaining what happened.

"Are you going to do it or not."Skylar said.

"I-I will." I said. I took my knife out of my pocket and took the casing off. The knife was sharp. I feel sick. Just then, the door opened.

Lloyd's POV:

I haven't seen harumi for a couple of minutes, I guess she is with the ninja. I walked towards the headquarters door and heard talking.

"I-I will." I heard harumi say. I also heard a knife. Hmm, is she going to kill me now. I then opened the door.

"Harumi, I could have never guessed that you'll be here at the headquarters. You have been here daily now." Harumi stared at me and quickly hid the knife.I knew she wasn't ready.

"My lord? May I have a hug?" She randomly asked.

"Of course." I walked to Harumi and looked through the corner of my eye. The ninjas were silent and waiting for the moment to happen. I hugged Harumi, I saw a knife behind her hand. She lifted it...

The ninja stared at it, shocked. Loud screaming could be heard.. blood dripped down from their chest.

"Who, do you think you are?"