His Point Of View

Harumi's POV:

Nya went to comfort me for a while. Of course, this is a part of my plan. Gaining someone's empathy and trust is my first priority.

Fake tears rolled down my eyes. When I looked back up, I could see Skylar glaring straight at me. She looked annoyed. I wiped my tears away. The other ninjas came to see what happened and entered the room.

"Uhh, is there someone cryin-?" Jay stopped and looked down, seeing me. "Skylar, did you do this to Harumi?"

"What? I did nothing, even ask Kai," she rudely said. They just glared at her.

"Then why are you crying, Harumi?"Cole  asked.

"Because I'm unlucky and i-t seems that I keep get targeted, I'm afraid of what will happen next." I stuttered. Everyone went to comfort me. Whilst Skylar stared in disbelief. "She's such a crybaby," she thought.

"When Harumi mentioned that she is a target, perhaps we should let her live with us in the bounty for a while until she's safe?" Zane said. Everyone agreed.

"Then we are waiting for Skylar, do you agree?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, okay." She quickly said, not like her opinion mattered. They'll still let me live with them for the safety of a ninjago citizen. Am I?

"Then Harumi, you can sleep with Kai. You know, to get to know him. And I know you're more gentle than Skylar." Jay teasily said. I looked towards Skylar, seeing her get jealous and burst into flames. I smirked underneath my chin. This is going to be fun.

It quickly turned pitch black, and everyone left to their own bedrooms. Quiet snores filled the bounty  quite quickly. While Kai and I were fixing my bed.

"Are you sure you're okay? It still hurts, right?" I say innocently, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. Don't worry about me." I knew Kai was lying but pretended to understand. I lifted the covers and tighted the blanket around my arms. Kai walked to his bed and did the same but sat up.

"Hey Kai," I asked. "Have you ever had a love interest before?" He looked towards me and smiled.

"Yeah, it was a boy. Why?" He questioned.

"I just want to know more about you. Can you describe him, his name, everything you guys loved in the relationship?" I asked freely.

"Well, his name was Lloyd Garmadon-"

"You mean the Lloyd Garmadon!" I quietly said.

"Yes, he had bright blonde strands and emerald eyes. He was just shorter than me. In our relationship, we loved each other very much. But that love really didn't last long." He sadly added.

"Why, what happened?"

"We broke up. Skylar came to us crying and saying how Lloyd hit her. None of us were in the mood after that. When he came home." Well, I snapped at him."

"I don't know why I was so angry. Now I think of Lloyd cries every night. I feel unforgivable, and I feel regret." But what he di-" I stopped him there.

"What he did was unacceptable, right?" Kai looked at me like I knew what he was going to say. Then he nodded in reply.

"I think it's time for bed now, goodnight, Harumi," he said.

"..yeah, goodnight." We never got to finish the conversation, but oh well...