One Against Six

Lloyd's POV:

I stare at Harumi, who is kneeling before me. A knife in her chest. Blood spilling out and a shocked face. She aimed the knife with my back. I stabbed her before she did that to me. Her knife dropped to the floor halfway.

"Harumi!" The ninja screamed.

"Who, do you think you are?" I say.

"If you really wanted to kill me, you should've done it in the throne room. My untrustworthy advisor." I said.

Harumi looked lost.

"Argh." She breathed heavily. "M-my lord -" she continued.

"Don't speak. It'll make it worse. I kneeled down and lifted her chin.

"You can not defeat me, even if you try hard enough. Your human." I said, lifting up again.

I saw Harumi was trying to get up.

I took something out of my pocket. It was extra keys to unlock the cage.

"Do you want to save her?" I aimed the keys to the ninja.

"Yes, she tried to help us." The ninjas didn't hesitate.

I threw the keys up to the cage.

"Then do it." I said.

The ninja quickly unlocked the cage and jumped down. Nya and Zane went to aid Harumi.

"Why'd you let us go?" Cole said. I tilted my head and laughed.

"So it's a fair fight."

Kai's POV:

Lloyd wants to fight. He knows he can't take all of us on. But maybe with his Oni power, he just might.

We all went into a fighting stance. I breathed nervously. Lloyd summoned an energy ball and aimed it for Cole. Cole didn't see it coming and got blown towards the screen.

"Ahh," he yelped.

Lloyd started running towards me. He kicked me hard in my chest and hips, then he took a blow to my legs, making me trip. He slowly walked to Skylar. He opened his hand, and a purple energy ball enlightened. He swayed it towards Skylar, crashing her into Cole.

"Again!" Cole yelled. Lloyd was about to head to Harumi, Zane, and Nya until I got up quickly and rushed to stop him. I was about to hit him with a fire ball, but he turned around and quickly dodged it.

"Nya, Zane, take Harumi with you to find an exit, me and I will distract him. They ran  past me.

"The doors locked! It can't open." Harumi screamed. She was hurting more.

Jay went behind Lloyd and tried to zap him, but Lloyd kicked his feet. Making him land himself on his face.

"I guess it's me versus you now, Kai," Lloyd said as he charged a punch at me. The fight was really quick. Our movements, tactics, and everything were going so fast. I couldn't catch up. Just then, I got distracted and got blown into the water.

I quickly swam to the surface. As I looked around, everyone was on the ground, panting. This is the power of Lloyd Garmadon, I thought. Lloyd walked up to Zane and Nya. They tried their best to make him stay away, but He was too strong.

I fell unconscious. The last thing I heard was screaming and being dragged away..