Missing

Kai's POV:

"Please, do it. The pain in my heart can not last any longer." Lloyd says, even a tear rolled down his cheek. He grabbed my sword and forced it deeper into his skin.

I can not watch or do it. I took the sword of his neck. He watched me put it back into my sword pad. He wiped the blood off his neck and licked it.

"How dumb." Lloyd said in a monotone voice.

He shot an energy ball into my stomach. I didn't see it coming. It was painful. I fell to the ground, Lloyd standing all mighty in front of me. I could feel his presence emerge.

"Lloyd.." I say then passed out.

Lloyd's POV:

Kai was unconscious, I'll let the ninja roam free through Ninjago City for now.  They'll mostly use that time to heal from their wounds from their battles. I gaze high.

"This won't mean that i'll stop getting my revenge. This is the first half.

I walk up to the headquarters. I  evacuate everyone in the sewers to a different base. When the ninja woke up, I didn't want them to disturb my business and plans.

Kai's POV:

I woke up on solid ground. It was silent, too silent exactly. Nya and the others are still unconscious. I went to wake them up. It was a hard and painful battle. A moment flashed my mind.

I held a sword to Lloyd's neck..

I'm going to be the one to kill him, even if the feelings inside don't want me to. I'll keep them hidden for the sake of Ninjago and Lloyd.

"Kai." I turn around. Skylar tapped my shoulder. "You're okay!" She yelled excitedly as she hugged me. I wasn't in the mood. I pushed her off me harshly and looked at the others.

"Let's go explore. We need to find an exit, right?" I say incautious of what may happen. I led the way back to where we were transferred to the arena. The door was unlocked. We walked inside carefully, and there might be traps.

We finally enter the headquarters. It was ruined. The cords installed were gone, and the screen was glitched. It's like it was abandoned. Well, there was no one and no sounds ever since we entered. That makes sense.

We finally climbed out of the sewer. It's been so long since I breathed the air of Ninjago City. It's refreshing. But it doesn't feel good that Harumi wasn't here to escape with us.

Harumi, Lloyd. Where have you gone?