Doing This For Sake

Lloyd's POV:

I ended the call, I'm so glad that Skylar has moved out. This has made it easier for my future plans.

This all depends on Harumi's work.

"Oh, Lord Oni! You called us?" Five men walk in. I turned around, and it was the men who invaded Kryptarium Prison without my permission.

"Oh, yes. I ordered you guys to come here because I need to teach you guys some discipline." I say as I smile scarily. I take out my sword from my sword pad and swing it towards the men. They immediately jumped away, scaredly screaming.

"How dare you do something without my permission!" I say as I sway my sword. They kept running around the room, and I chased them with my sword.

After a while:

"I hope this is a lesson for you." I say as the five men walk out of the room with bruises and cuts and intotal, fear of Lord Oni.

Kai's POV:

I awoke. I hopped off my bed and stretched my body. I opened my closet and took put my uniform, sliding it on my bare skin. I walk to my bathroom and grab my gel. I spread it up my hair.

I ran down to the kitchen, and the smell of breakfast filled the halls.

"Good morning!" I say to everyone. They look at me confused.

"What's with you, your more happier." Cole said, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Harumi, she's here!" I say as footsteps can be heard.

"Yeah, what?" Harumi said as she walked to the table with her hair messy and her eyes slightly closed.

"HARUMI!" The rest of the ninja yelled. "What are you doing here, I thought you disappeared!" Jay yelled. Harumi turned around and smiled sadly.

"I escaped from Lloyd's clutches. It was hard." She said. She grabbed the milk and ceral. She poured the milk onto the bowl of ceral and grabbed a spoon. She started eating, ignoring the stares she got from the others.

I sat down as well.

After eating:

The ninja and I were training out deck until Harumi tapped my shoulder softly.

"May I talk to you a bit?" She asked politely. I nodded and followed her inside.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask patiently.

"It seems that you have a lot on your mind. Are you perhaps thinking of Lloyd?" She asked. I was shocked. This was unexpected, me think of Lloyd. Of course, always. But that was random.

"Well. I miss him. I need his forgiveness." I said. Harumi's expression immediately turned serious.

"Kai, before I escaped. He told me that he doesn't love you. "

Harumi's POV:

"Kai, before I escaped. He told me that he doesn't love you." I say. I need to tell him this so he doesn't get in Lord Oni and my plan. He's also stopping my Lord from achieving his goals.

"Let go of him. He doesn't deserve you."