Sibling Versus Sibling

Kai's POV:

After we won the first round, we were handcuffed again and sent to our jail cells. I really hate being chained up frequently now that I have a tan line on my wrists.

The keys dangled down as the men walked out of the room, and Lloyd entered.

"Congratulations, Ninja, on succeeding round one." Lloyd said. I knew it was fake. I could tell by his dull eyes.

None of us answered him back.

"Since you don't want to talk, I may as well tell you what's happening next round." Lloyd said, then slightly grinned.

"The next round, two people will be fighting against each other." I and the ninja looked at him straight away. Fighting each other?

"No way!" Jay screamed.

"I already chosen who." Lloyd smiled. Me and the ninja were waiting. Who is going to be the two people fighting? I am waiting obnoxiously.

"Nya." He paused. Causing me to shudder. "And Kai." Lloyd added in a sweet voice.

"Congratulations on being chosen." My heart sunk. I will be fighting Nya. We know we wouldn't fight each other.

"Now, now, don't get all sad and stuff. Rest you two. You have a big day ahead of you." Lloyd said. He walked out of the room.

"Kai, what do we do?" Nya said through her cell.

"Just don't fight each other, isn't that obvious." Skylar randomly went into the conversation. I knew Nya was annoyed.

"I don't know, Nya, all of us had to fight each other when we were on Chens Island. But when did we have to fight a sibling?" I heard Nya sighed through her cell.

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You'll make it through." Cole said. Rising our hopes up. I smiled.

"Lloyd said to go sleep. You guys should rest." Zane said. I walked to my bed, knowing that Nya was probably doing the same. Lloyd seems to act cruel now, ever since what happened. Is it how I acted?

I went under the covers. The only thing that is nice about this cell is that it has a comfy bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with the covers hovering above my face. My hair was slouched down. I guess my gel didn't last long. I tried sticking it up, but I have no hope, I just have to deal with it today.

The doors once again opened, and Lloyd walked in, ringing a bell.

"Wake up! Those two ninjas have a long day ahead of then, and the rest are going to watch." Lloyd yelled. I could hear groans awaken.

"Im so hungry." Cole said quietly.

Men walked past Lloyd and opened our cells. Then, handcuffed us. We were pushed out of our cell and had to follow one of the criminals. It took us to the arena. We're fighting in the arena again, oh lord.

The same men as before separated me from the other ninja. I could only see Nya getting separated as well.

I was now on the battlefield. Once again, I was surrounded by double the number of people yesterday. The men took my handcuffs off and quickly ran.

"Oh, First Spinjutsu Master. Please let this end well. I prayed.