I love You But I Cant Show It

Kai's POV:

Just like any other day in this sewer, we once again head out to the arena. It was quiet. I look up to the audience to see no one there. This is really interesting.

We were in the centre of the arena. What are we supposed to do? I thought.

"Welcome ninja, your ready for today's round. Right? A voice appeared. Me and the ninja looked at the platform hovering above us. Lloyd. I turn around to see Skylar angrily glare at him. They still have beef with each, I guess.

"Let the round begin." Lloyd said. A dark fog appeared out of nowhere. Lloyd also didn't tell us about what this round is about. That's quite evil, right? The dark abyss quickly swallowed me and the ninja and separated us.

I looked around. It was black dark. There was silence. Is this a trap? I slowly walk around, not knowing where I'm going. I kept feeling eriee creeps up my body. It made me shudder.

I walked a little longer. There was no sound in sight. I was alone in here. Just when I was about to turn around, I heard a sob coming in front of me. I followed the sound and saw..

Lloyd is on the ground. What is he doing here? But he looked different. He was wearing his green ninja outfit, and his blonde hair was bright. He looks towards me in the eye. His dull eyes are now shimmering.

Lloyd looked at me in terror.

"No, no, no. Don't yell at me again." Lloyd said as he scrambled away from me.

"Lloyd.." im so confused. No? Yelling?
...

He's talking about the situation where it all started. The time I snapped at him. Where Skylar got hurt..

"Look, Lloyd. What's wrong, do you want to share anything?" I say calming as I remove hair strands out of his face. I can act calm with the calm and good Lloyd, the saviour of Ninjago. It's just that when Lloyd turns evil, then I feel the regret.

"Lloyd, don't cry. Remember how I told you not to cry? You'll get your beautiful face all wet. I say as I wipe the tears with my sleeve. It seems he's not crying anymore.

"You lied." Lloyd slowly whispered. "You lied, you told me you'll never break my heart! You lied!" Lloyd screamed. He pulled my hands away from him and got  up. He was about to run away, but I grabbed his wrist.

"Let go, Ka-!" Before he could finish his sentence, I turned him around.

Our lips connected together..

Lloyd looked at me. He was turning pink. He covered his face. I took his hands off his face and looked straight in his eyes seriously.

"Im sorry, I don't want you to leave me, I just overreacted.. I need you,

I love you." I said endlessly. I hugged him tightly. I never meant for this to happen.

Just then, the fog around me slowly burst into the air. I could finally breathe as fresh air filled my nostrils. I saw the rest of the ninja standing there, waiting for me..

Lloyd wasn't standing there anymore. I turn my gaze upwards. Lloyd was standing on the platform, but it wasn't the sweet Lloyd before. It was just Lloyd but evil..