My Option

Kai's POV:

He doesn't deserve me? I thought. What nonsense. I don't deserve him.

"What do you mean, Harumi?" I ask. She stared at me, deep into my soul.

"Can't you see, Lloyd doesn't need you in his life anymore." Harumi said calmly." The way he treats you, everything. Let go of him." She then walked away.

Let go. That is not easy. My heart flutters everytime I see him, and he makes me happier.

He's the one for me.

Harumi's POV:

I walk away from Kai, and what I said to him is my regards. As I said before, he is Lloyd's weakness. But I know Kai, he will never give up. He's a burning fire, even after the wind blows him out.

He loves him too much.

He's in my way. I say as my fists tighten. I walk to my room. I locked the door and fell on my bed. My hair strands spread out on the sheet covers. I feel tired, I haven't had a week's rest, I look down to my bandages. I poke it.

"Ah." I groaned. It still hurts. My microphone started to vibrate, I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and answered.

"Harumi, it's Lord Oni.." I heard a voice behind.

"Ultra Voilet? What happened. I say as I quickly sit up.

"I think Lord Oni is starting the oni stage." I hear Ultra Voilet say, her voice sounded scared. This wasn't supposed to happen yet. This is too soon. I quickly ended the call and breathed heavily.

Lord Oni.

Kai's POV:

I went back to training, and I couldn't forget what Harumi told me. I wonder why she is telling me what Lloyd told her.

Was my destiny,

My only option. Let go of Lloyd.

I choose..

Lloyd's POV:

I choose..

Kai's POV:

To Stay with Lloyd..

Lloyd's POV:

I choose my Oni Form.

I say. This is my decision, my destiny. I'm too soft-hearted. He's going to play with my feelings. He's not worth it.

By the time I said it, the darkness already corrupted me.

"I knew I could trust you. Welcome, Lord Oni." The voice vanished into thin air, and I was sent back to my room. I wasn't in pain anymore. But it felt different. Everything felt boring and grey, white. My world stopped spinning.

I look at my wrist to see that my mark spread all the way to my inner elbow. It wasn't red anymore and didn't hurt. How peculiar.

I drop the cane and walk out of the room. I walk through the hallways of my base and ignore the stares given to me.

"My lord, what's with that horn?" I turn around to see Ultra Voilet. I stare up at my hair. A horn.

I guess the oni effects are already affecting me.

"Nothing." I say harshly. "Do not say anything or else. I will feed you to my dragon." I walk off, my men watch in fear for the new changes of their leader.