The Final Battle

Lloyd's POV:

I charged towards the group, harumi, and Mr E followed my directions. Taking out their swords and battling it out. We were too quick that the ninja couldn't keep up.

I striked my sword at Jay, and he barely blocked it. Kai went behind me and shot a fire ball at me the same time  Jay shot a lightning ball. I backflip over it, and the elemental balls hit both of them. I land back onto the ground and look at Harumi and Mr E. Mr E was fighting Cole and Zane while Harumi was fighting Nya.

Harumi seemed to struggle, so I ran to her. She was about to get hit with a water ball, but I went in front of her in time. The water ball was weak, I wasn't hit to the wall. I was just dripping wet.

"Wow." I say as summon an energy ball and shoot it towards Nya, making her hit the wall. I wipe the water from my face.

"Thanks, my lord." Harumi said, charging towards Nya. Kai came behind me and grabbed my wrists. He was about to pull me down,but I kicked him in the chest. He quickly reacted and dodged it. I threw a power ball at him, blowing him off. Now, where is Jay..

Jay was on the floor. Fire can cause pain. I grab his collar and punch his face. Cole saw me and pushed me away strongly. He built a wall surrounding them. But i blown it away with my oni power. They fell unconscious.Mr E was with Zane. Interesting, robot versus robot. Kai was now in front of me, panting. Blood dripped down his face. I aim my sword at his neck. This is deja vu, isn't it? Kai's eyes widened.

"I'll be the one to kill you, even if I love you to my heart." He said. I stared in admiration.

"Is that a threat or a promise?" I say, walking closer to him. He had fire balls in his hands.

"Just admit that you've lost Kai." I say sarcastically. I looked at his eyes. They were burning flames.

"I will never lose to you." He replied back, shooting his fire balls straight at me. Then I realised he was sending them too fast, I barely could dodge it. I swing my sword in front of me to cover me. He then threw a large fire, making me fall in my back. I dropped my sword. I slowly touch my forehead. Red Blood dripped down. It fell into my mouth.

"You actually did some damage." I said.

Zane's POV:

Who is this person! I thought. He was way more advanced than me, shifting his sword to me. I step back and send ice. He dodged it. I lost focus and got blown away. My program. It's losing communication! I panicked. I then lost connection. The last thing I saw was someone coming towards me.

Lloyd's POV:

Nya, Jay, Cole, and the other were laying in the ground, all unconscious.

They couldn't even stand up for themselves. I stare at them with dignity.
Harumi and Mr E were waiting outside for me.

Now it was just me and Kai. He stood up wobbly. His hands and face were covered with bruises and wounds.

This is were it starts..