Meeting Again

Kai's POV:

We walked inside slowly. There was silence. It was a long way down until we saw a light source. We looked closer to see that it was the main area. It was surrounded by criminals.

Jack pot.

Being the ninja that we are, we sneaked behind them one by one and knocked them out. No one noticed. We ran into a large hallway. There were so many doors leading to whatever it was. We heard chattering coming from the corner. The ninja and I hid behind one of the pillars, and I took a closer look. It was Lloyd talking to someone.

"Yes, if you could practice a bit more, you could exceed my own expectations." I heard Lloyd say. They walked past us and walked around a corner. I finally could breathe. I signalled the ninja to follow me. We kept running and hiding away from the criminals that walked through the hallways until we were in front of a large door.

I slowly opened it, and it creeked open. When the gap was large enough for all of us, we walked in. It was a large throne room. It was for Lloyd's, I would guess. We walked closer. Then the door behind us shut loudly. We heard a click, the ninja and I turned around to see Lloyd crossing his arms.

"Are you here to visit me, Ninja?" He said softly. I took a step back. How did he get there? we just walked past him. Lloyd tilted his head."That's too bad. Are you perhaps here to see Harumi?" He questioned. No reply. Lloyd took a step away from the door.

"I already evacuated most of the criminals. I just have two left to accompany me." He said." Harumi and Mr E." I then saw a shadow come out. Two people went side by side Lloyd. Harumi and the other guy.

"Did you come here for a fight, or did you come here to ask for your forgiveness?" Lloyd said as I saw him take his sword out and point it towards me.

Lloyd's POV:

I aim my sword at them carelessly. The ninja and Kai flinch, taking a step back. I walk even closer to them and swing my sword. "Did you know that silence is a way of disrespect?" I say harshly. I move my hair strands out of my left eye to show my purple colour.

"Is this the battle we've been waiting for?" I said. "A battle between elemental masters and an Oni."

Who would win?

We'll find out..