A Mission Obtained

Kai's POV:

I got out of my car. The ninja and I were back at Kryptarium Prison.

"Oh, thank God you're here, follow me." The Warden rushed. We followed behind him. He led us to the main room. "Sit," he commanded. The Warden went to grab a security camera and put it on the table. "Take a look yourself, that was Lloyd Garmadon right.

"He had rescued Harumi. I told him what he was doing was wrong. But the way he looked at me, his left eye was purple, and he had a horn." He quickly said,"Arghh, please look." The Warden slapped his face.

I grabbed the security camera and turned it on. I showed it to everyone. We watched as nothing happened until we heard a metal path revealed in the screen. Lloyd was walking on it, then he talked to Harumi and smashed the cell with an energy ball.

"Warden, does this security not collect sounds or what they're talking about?" The Warden shook his head and nervously bit his finger. I sigh in disbelief. "Don't worry, we'll find them." I say, getting up from my chair and storming out of the room.

"What's wrong with him?" Jay asked, confused.

"Just let him be. He's a hot head, you know." Nya said, lifting off her chair and walking through the same direction Kai went.

"What's wrong with her?" Jay said. The rest of the ninja walked out."Hey!" Jay followed.

Arriving back home:

We hop off our dragons and enter the bounty, I switched the light on as everybody enters. "There is a criminal on lose, we need to start planning." I say. Everyone walked up to the table.

"You mean two criminals, right?" Zane corrected me.

"Let's move on." I replied. I grabbed a map of Ninjago and placed it in the centre of the table. "Where do you guys think their new base is?" I ask. There was no answer. I sigh. "Look, their old base was north of Ninjago. Ninjago City is right at the Endless Sea, and Kryptarium Prison is on the eastern side, so that only leaves us with. The western side." I say seriously.

"Well, we now know where their base is located in, when we find it first. What's our plan." Cole said. "Just to fight. Do whatever you can. Just get the criminal and the others." I say harshly. "We'll leave early tomorrow." I said, walking to my room.

I locked my door and grabbed my small watering can that was on my bathroom table. I filled it up and watered the flowers. "I'll be seeing you soon, Lloyd. Should I bring you some flowers?" I whispered to myself. I shook my head quickly. I'm on a mission to bring back a criminal.. don't forget Kai..