A Weird Arrival

Kai's POV:

I landed back to the bounty, and I opened the door slowly. The bouquet of the two flowers was huge. I slowly walked to my room and laid it on my bed. I walked to my bathroom and looked under the bathroom sink.

"Where is it." I said worried." There it is." I grabbed out a vase. It was dusty. I sprayed it with some cleaning water and rinsed it a few times. I added water to it and brought it back into my room. I placed it on top of my drawer and grabbed the flowers. I slowly took the perfectly lace plastic surrounding it and placed it carefully inside. Not wanting to destroy any of the stems. It fits perfectly.

I sit on my bed, huffing. That was the first time I ever did something like that. I'm glad it didn't turn into a disaster,like burning it. So now I need to find out how to take care of flowers.

Nya, I should go ask Nya. I walk to her room and knock on the door. No answer. I opened it to see no one here. I knock in everybody's door and no answer. I finally knocked on Harumi's door. The door opened.

"Oh kai? Looking for the others, they went to the MEGA Amusement Park." She said while holding the door handle.

"Oh, that's alright. Weird question, but do you know how to take care of flowers?" I asked Harumi kindly even though I knew that she was a traitor.

"Im not really a flower person, sorry." she then quickly shut the door. That was quite rude, I smile small. I headed back to my room and lay on my bed. Im not a flower person, either. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and searched how to take care of flowers. Lots of results came up. I guess this is when it starts..

Lloyd's POV:

I enter the headquarters. I just finished eating my large mint chocolate bar. I felt my microphone buzz. I sigh and put it on my ear.

"What have you been doing all morning!" I hear Harumi yell on the other side. "You didn't answer my calls." I looked at the call bar. She had called me over ten times.

"Don't yell at your lord, and you know I have duties." I said calmly. I hear the other side go silent.

"I apologise, my lord." She said apologetic.

"I forgive you, my advisor." I answered back."I will give you a call later in the afternoons, I have business to do." I hanged up. I took the microphone headset off and placed it in my pocket.
I walked to the table, a sheet with all I'll plans written on it.

Should I change something? I thought.