The Last Ten Minutes

Lloyd's POV:

"Kai, elemental master of fire." I say. "Let's bring it our all in the last ten minutes." I threw a sword at him.

"A sword fight, like how we did back in the past." I say, charging towards him, twirling around gracefully, dodging every attack kai was sending. I hit him with my sword, cutting his shoulder. He held it tightly. He breathed in slowly and looked into my eyes. He fired a fire ball and me and charged towards me.

What a combination. I thought. I block it and swing his legs. He jumped and landed back onto the ground.

"Like old days." I heard him say. I smiled. I ran towards him, hitting him with my sword, then aiming it towards his heart.
He froze.

Kai's POV:

"I can't lie. That was a good trick." I said, smirking. I held my sword tightly and aimed it towards Lloyd's neck. We were in a position where my sword was on his neck, and his sword was aiming to my heart. I didn't see it coming, but he kicked my legs, making me fall to the ground. He pointed his sword at my neck.

"I know you love me still." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Do I? I can't feel any love doing this." I heard a voice crack in his voice. I smiled gently and pressed my skin closer to the sword. Pure blood spread down.

"Do it." I stare at him with regretful eyes. I see him slowly put his sword down.

"Let's play fair." He said randomly. I was shocked. He wasn't going to end me right here. I got up, and he gave me his sword.

"Kill me right here. The evil that has overtook me hurts." He said." I can't feel anything until I die. You love me, don't you?" He said as small tears rolled down his face, but his expression didn't change from being serious

"You said you'll be the one to kill me.. kill me, KAI!" He yelled at me. His expression changed to a sober one. He grabbed the point of the sword and aimed it towards his heart. Blood rolled down his hand, landing onto the ground. I stare at him guilty.

"For you to be free from the chambers of evil." I whispered, tears rolled down my eyes. I stabbed him. I closed my eyes tightly.

I heard a thud. I opened my eyes, Lloyd was on the ground holding his chest. "I can feel something." He whispered. I quickly fall down on my knees and crawl to him.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry, I'm -" I felt his hand touch my face.

"I chose the wrong path, didn't I. But now I can rest in peace than get revenge. I can freely love you without thinking about revenge." He said softly, playing with my hair. I was breaking down. I hugged him tightly.

"I love you.." I heard him say quietly. I look him the eyes. The purple colour vanished, and his horn. His eyes turned dull. Blood spilled.

"Lloyd." I broke down badly. "I love you." I lean down. My lips touched his. He was dead. How dare you..

"You really had to make me the villain right now." I say as I rub the non-stop tears running down my face.

"The love of my life, the one for me." I said slowly." Forgive me."

I slowly fall unconscious.. when will I ever see you again, I thought.

Harumi's POV:

I heard silence, I told Mr E to go without me. I slowly open the door.

"Oh, oh my God." I panicked and ran to Lord Oni. He was bleeding, and Kai was lying on him. He lost unconscious. My lord, how could he die. I really care about him, how could he leave me. How selfish. Tears rolled down my eyes, and my ears turned red. My hands were covered with blood. I grab his hands and place them with mine. I accidentally flipped his hand over. My eyes widened. His wrist. The mark. It's gone, that's impossible. It said in one of my books that the mark will..

It will stay on a person with Oni powers forever..

That means Lloyd is alive. How did he trick them. I quickly got up and ran out of the throne room.