The Plan

Lloyd's POV:

I've gotten better at navigating my way through the sewer, though it is the first month of me being here. Everywhere I go, I always get bows when I walk past people. It's like I'm a royal.

"Lord Oni," I turn around to meet eye to eye with Harumi and notice an unfamiliar face.

"Yes, I ask, and who is this?"

"My lord, this is Mr E. He's an advanced technological robot, " Harumi said.

Robot? Why did that remind me of Zane and technological advanced? He must be strong. I glared at Harumi, and Mr E.
They looked at me confused.

"Good to meet you, Mr E."I smiled. I then quickly walked away from the two and went towards the throne room where I'll be sitting for most of the day out of boredom. I entered the room and walked up a couple of steps leading to the throne, especially for me. I sat down, looking around. It was quiet but peaceful.

Oh, how different it is now than before. I sighed. My power is growing quickly the same as the evil inside of me. I see myself in vengeance, getting revenge. I'm just waiting for the right moment. A few hours passed, and I died of boredom until the large doors burst opened, and Harumi and the others walked in.

"Didn't I tell you too, knock, Harumi!"I said annoyingly.

"My apologies, my lord, but I have found a way to get the ninja." She replied. I quickly got up from my sleeping position  towards the wall to facing Harumi and the others. She mentioned the ninja, and then this better be good. I smirked.

"My lord Oni, on the day you first trained, and I was on a mission. I was at the museum gathering some information on Oni power. But so the museum crumbled, and I got trapped. I acted so quite innocently, knowing the ninja would come save me."

"Kai and Zane. It seems that they work in a pair of two now. They took me under their wing for a while, and they were talking about how to control and improve their elemental skills. So if it works, it could help you with your Oni power.."

"I also thought that I could stay with them for a while, and they could help me get things I need without them knowing. I also am capable of gathering information such as where they are heading on a mission or anything really. I know that they will listen to me because they know me as innocent."

"There are more things I want to tell you about my plan, but I hope it's better for you not to hear them as they contain too much detail."

" Lord Oni, will you let me make this plan come to life?" She looked at me in waiting.

"Of course, Harumi." I smiled.

"Well, me and some of our men, including Killow and Mr E, will now go to get this started."She said.

I now know that everything is going to get worse for the ninja starting right now.