Return To Bounty

Kai's POV:

"You know, Nya. You didn't have to punch her after you just pulled her hair." I say as I clean the blood off her face. She looked down, and tears rolled down her face. I look at her, worried.

"Nya, I'm not angry or disappointed at you. I would never. Remember you did that for Lloyd.." I say, I noticed her face lift up, and she smiled.

"That's my sister." I pat her head and place a bandage on her small wound.

Lloyd's POV:

Despicable! I thought. Those stupid men of mine, they broke into Kryptarium  Prison without my permission. They deserve to be celled there for eternity!

I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around.

"Oh, hello, Mr E. What is the matter?" I say in a gentle tone towards him. He signalled signs.

"Harumi's going off to the ninja? Alright, give her a message for me? Tell her, be careful, and follow the plan." I say. Mr E understood well and bowed before leaving me alone.

Harumi's POV:

I knocked on the ninjas door loudly. Please answer. I was wearing bandages everywhere on my body, and my clothes were ripped. The door slowly creeked open. It was Zane. He stared in shock.

"Harumi, you're here! What happened to you!" Zane said, inviting her inside.

"I hardly escaped, Lloyd. we fought for a while in my health situation. He's too strong." I say as Zane lends me warm hot chocolate.

"Where are the others?" I ask. Zane looked at me and smiled.

"Well, they're sleeping after a long day." He said.

"What happened?" I ask quite innocently. Zane looked at me before he spoke.

"Well, Skylar confessed to us that she faked being hurt by Lloyd making us go crazy. Mostly Nya. They had a girl fight. So we forced Skylar to move out, " He explained in a monotone voice.

I nodded in reply. "I have nowhere to go. Can I stay here for a while? I questioned. Just then, I heard footsteps in the hallway.

"Harumi?is that you. Harumi!" Kai says as he runs up to me and holds both of my shoulders.

"I thought you were gone!" He says gladly. I pat his back.

"Do you guys have a spare room that could be in use?" I ask. Kai nodded and led me through the halls. I look behind to see Zane walk away.

"Here, Skylar used this room before, but now it's yours." He said I thanked him. I watched him leave me alone and shut the door. I walked to the door and locked it. I open my pocket to grab out my small microphone.

"Did you get my message?" Lord Oni said through the microphone.

"Yes, my lord, It seems that Skylar has admitted to her problem and got kicked out. This part of the plan is going to be easier than I thought without Skylar." I say slowly, trying not to rush...