Where It Begins

Harumi's POV:

I walk out of the doors with Killow, Mr E, and some men. I already took a step to our next stage for our plan. These ninjas don't know what's coming next.

Kai's POV:

It was just any other day. Getting up from bed, changing, training. It's a cycle I and ninjas go through every day.

"Wake up, Kai," I hear Nya say.

"Ugshshsus," I groaned. I'm too tired to even get up. I haven't had a good sleep for a while. I then felt Nya grab my sheet covers and pull them off.

"H-hey!" I say.

"Hurry up and get changed. We're already eating breakfast!" She scolded me. Nya ran out of the bedroom and loudly slammed the door. I never get a break.

After I changed, I headed towards the kitchen. Everyone was indeed eating already and nearly halfway done.

"You're finally here slowpoke," Jay says. I just ignored the insult and sat in my chair. I started eating my breakfast perfectly cooked by Zane. Oh, how thankful I am for him to be here. Everyone and I quickly finished and was about to head back to our rooms until..

"Alert, alert -" The alarm always goes off when I'm about to get my alone time. We  all head to the main area, looking at the screen shown.

" it seems that there is criminal activity at the -"

"Museum!" I and the rest shouted, skipping Skylar. This is the second time this has happened. What is going on. When we went to the museum, police cars surrounded the place, the museum just started to construct again but now it's more destroyed. I saw that the captain was standing there looking worried.

Now I'm really confused.

"Man, I'm really glad you are here. There are criminals that have taken 5 people hostage somewhere in the rumble. They also have swords with them." The captain added at the end.

We understood the kind of situation we are now in. We parted away in the same groups as last time and started to search for the hostages. Zane and I made it through to the inside without meeting any of the criminals and analysed the area for anyone.

We didn't hear it quick enough when one of the criminals crept behind us and hit me on the back of my head. The pain in my head hurt so bad that I lost unconscious. The only thing I heard was a bit of fighting then..

"Kai, Kai! Are you alright? Can you hear me?" Zane panicked.

I awoke on my bed, I felt someone touching the strands of my hair. I got up to see Skylar. I was lying on her lap, and I pushed her away.

"Kai?" She said. I didn't stare at her, not even face to face. She knew we had broken up, yet she still tried to get us back together.

"You're awake!" I hear someone scream. It was Nya. She went to hug me real tight."You got hit on the head real hard. Are you okay?" She added.

"Yeah, feeling great," I sarcastically said.

"He's awake?" Someone else walked in.

"Harumi? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I was one of the hostages," she said, lowering her head. Nya got off me and went to comfort Harumi immediately.
"I must be really unlucky..."she said.