A Oni And Dragon Connection

Lloyd's POV:

I walked up to the platform, Ultra Voilet kneeled down, and looked me in the eye.

"T-thank you, Lord Oni, for letting me have this opportunity to speak." Ultra Voilet said. She then got up and gave me the microphone

"It's wonderful to see many people who are going to watch a battle today. It's too bad that Harumi is not here to watch and speak."

"But do not worry, now enjoy!" I yelled. I looked down to see the ninja uncuffed and left alone. They were the centre of attention at this very moment.

"Unleash the dragon!" I commanded. The metal gates clanked and opened widely. My dragon is strong, and a replica of myself. Let's see how long this fight truly lasts.

Kai's POV:

We were forced onto the battlefield and were surrounded by criminals. It was loud. I look around to see metal gates that lead to something. It slowly creeked open, and a bright glow appeared.

A dragon.

It wasn't any dragon. It was an energy dragon. Lloyd's specifically. It wouldn't hurt us, right? The dragon knows who we are. Unless it was powered to forget..

The dragon then charged at us. The ninja and I quickly jumped out of the way. The energy dragon hit the wall and roared. It then fired an energy ball towards Jay and Cole. They barely dodged it and stood up.  This gave the rest of us to get up and run. It then looked at me and lightened a powered light source beam and shot it towards Skylar and I. Skylar landed on my chest.

"You okay?" I ask. While helping her get up.

"Yeah." She grabbed my hand and ran. The dragon swayed towards Nya and Zane. It seems that it's going for a group of two instead of dealing with a large group. Is this its tactic? Jay was shooting lightning towards its face, but there was no damage.

"AHHH, guys! I don't think the dragon can be defeated! It won't stop!" Jay yelled. The crowd watching cheered louder. I let go of Skylars' hand and ran towards it. I shot a fire ball at it, causing it to look at me from behind. It swept its tail at me, causing me to fall. This is quite embarrassing when you're a trained ninja and being watched by, who knows how much people are watching.

I quickly shot up and jumped onto the dragons back. I aimed fire balls at its skin, but it kept firing back to me. The dragon started shaking to get me off its back, but I holded tight. I climbed onto its ear and whispered something.

"Energy dragon, what have you been through. Have you seen your master change? Is that why you have to fight people who you once known?" The dragon immediately stopped shaking and burst into air. I landed on the ground.

Lloyd..

I looked up to see Lloyd staring at me on the platform above. His dull eyes look away.

"What did you do, Kai!" The ninja came to me cheering. I just lifted my shoulders. It would be a pain to explain to the ninja.

Silence filled the air.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen, it seems that the ninja have survived the first round. I'm hoping to see twice as many criminals as today." Lloyd said through the microphone. "Also, see this as a lesson. As this could be you if you decide to betray me." He added in the end.

I figured now that this is the first round only. That means there is more to come..

Lloyd's POV:

They defeated my dragon. I know what Kai said to defeat it. It's mind, hearing.. everything of my dragon is connected to me. My dragon wouldn't have burst into air only if I had let go of Kai. I was nervous about them winning. Let me not think about that.

Let the second round begin..