Kryptarium Prison

Kai's POV:

We arrived at Kryptarium Prison, the most monitored and dangerous prison in all of Ninjago. We haven't been here for a while.

"Cole, Zane, are you getting Harumi?" I ask.

"Yes indeed." The two of them came off the bounty and holded both of Harumi's arms. We enter the gates to see the Warden talking to one of his security. He noticed me and the ninja walking in and signalled the guard to go away.

"Ninjas! What criminal do you have for us today." He said with a voice crack.

"Well, this one." Cole said, walking in front of me with Zane.

"Oh, a girl. That's new." He said. Harumi looked angry.

"It's Harumi." She yelled whilst grunting.

"An angry one, too." He joked. "Allow me." The ninja and I followed behind him. "Thank you for capturing a criminal." He said. "What did she exactly do?" He asked. I went silent. I will be the one telling him I signalled to the other ninja.

"She works for Lloyd." I said. "Yes, the legendary Green ninja that went missing, we made a mistake, and now Lloyd has turned evil. He won't stop until we have lost." I said. The Warden stopped, and his mouth widened.

"The green ninja has turned evil?" He said." But he hasn't done any criminal activity."

"He has to us, not to the public of Ninjago City." I said as we continued walking. "Leave her with me, I'll handle the rest. If you are worried, please schedule a visit for her!" The ninja and I understood and left Kryptarium Prison.

Harumi's POV:

I'm imprisoned in a bubble cell. How great. Lord Oni will be disappointed in me. Just then, I remembered my microphone. I quickly rushed to look in my pockets, I found my microphone headset and attached it to my ear.
Please answer my lord.

"My lord, you answered. There is a problem." I said, not trying to rush.

"Im imprisoned in Kryptarium Prison, I need you to bust me out." I said.

"Harumi, how unprofessional to be imprisoned in a cell as my advisor. I'll go get you myself." Lord Oni said.

"My lord, you would get caught, can't you send Mr E?" I said.

"You are my advisor, I need to get you out first. You are one of my first priorities." Lord Oni replied. "I have your location in Kryptarium Prison. You'll be out by evening." I heard the call end. I'm so lucky to have Lord Oni, I admire him. This isn't over yet.