Behind Their Back

Kai's POV:

I arrived back at the bounty after getting my ass blown by some guy. But seriously, who was that? He was strong. He had this purple power. Maybe he's an elemental master like us.

I entered the living room to see Harumi alone sitting on the couch.

"Harumi? Where are the others?" She turned around and smiled.

"They went to sleep, I was waiting for you." She said. I walked towards one of the stalls and sat.

"Lloyd Garmadon, right?" I stared at Harumi. What is she saying?

"Yes, what about him." I replied

"You haven't seen it? On the news, it said he had disappeared off the face of Ninjago City." She said. I looked at her for a while. How did the reporters know that Lloyd has disappeared? Only I, Harumi, and the others kno-"

"Crash!" The bounty shook wild. This made everyone wake up and head to the living room.

Jay screamed. "What was tha-"The bounty tilted down. We parked the bounty on the top of a high building. We were about to fall!

"Everyone Hold tight!" We begun to fall out of the air. I went to hold Harumi's hand. She is not capable of surviving.

Harumi's POV:

I smiled as we fell. This is all a part of my plan. " Lord Oni, are you in position?"

"Yes, be careful when bringing the ninja to headquarters. You wouldn't know when they'll wake up."

I was holding Kai's hand. He's such a lover boy, all the same. I quickly let go of his hand. They crashed onto the ground. Lucky I didn't. Lord Oni went to save me. I slid down ice straight to safety. Now, all I need to do is bring them to headquarters, I say, walking towards the unconscious group.

Third POV:

The ninjas slowly awoke inside a cage big enough for them. The cage was hanging above water inside a sewer.

Kai's POV:

Where am I? I looked around me to see the rest of the ninja awake as well. Where's Harumi? She wasn't with us. Did she get separated from me? No, that's not possible. I was holding her hand.

"AHHHH! Where are we!" Jay screamed.

"My head hurts." Nya complained.

"It seems we have fallen for a trap." Zane said.

"US! We are Ninja. How come we didn't see this coming!" Skylar yelled. "See, it's all Harumi's fault." We all looked at Skylar. What is she talking about.

"How is it Harumi's fault? She's not even here!"Cole yelled.

" I just don't like her!" Everyone went silent. They didn't hear someone enter.

"You shouldn't."