Partners In Crime

Lloyd's POV:

Of course, I was forced to move out of the bounty. My somewhat called home. It was easy leaving it, but it was difficult to say goodbye. I spent most of my life there ever since I was called the somewhat Chosen One.

I walked down the empty midnight streets with my suitcase, seeing nothing in sight. It was cold. Luckily, I packed all my best jumpers with me. You might be thinking. Why can't I live with my mother. Well, she's too busy to babysit a 19 year old kid who was blackmailed for hurting someone, and maybe she would scold me like Kai did.

I then noticed a bus stop. It was the perfect size for me to sleep in as I'm now homeless. Before I could own it for the night, I heard a voice behind me.

"Are you perhaps.. Lloyd Garmadon, sir?" An angelic voice asked. I turned around to find myself in front of a girl I predict my age. She was pretty. She had a perfect appearance with white hair and a beautiful face.

"Yes, I am,.. who are you, and why are you out after dark?" I answered.

"Im Harumi. I know what happened to you, everything. Look. I can help you get revenge on the ninja. I am a villain, but im just trying to help others. " Harumi stared into my soul. It felt like she truly understood me even though we just met.
"I can help you unlock your other. The oni side." She reached her hand out to me.

"Just let me in. Lloyd Garmadon. Let me show you the true you." She added on.

Revenge was the only thing running in my mind at the moment. It would feel great to see the ninja devastated and lost. I now guess.... that the darkness already started to consume part of me but would eventually take over.

"Harumi... I'm in." I said, unworried of the choice I made.

"Good thinking, now. Lord Oni. She said. I then took her hand, and Harumi quickly led me through a passage way. She told me to enter a very specific sewage. When I entered, the sewage looked different. No pipes, no drainage water. Instead, it was clean and had technology instored into the walls. There were a lot of men, a girl that looked insane and this guy that was tall and huge surrounding the place.

"Im back!!" I hear Harumi scream right next to me. Everyone rushed to Harumi, and they were excited.

The room imbersed with chatter. I could hear. "What did you collect, Harumi!" or "I missed you so much!" Harumi must be very respected. Then, the eyes went towards me.

"Meet Lloyd Garmadon. The son of the Lord Garmadon and, was the green ninja. He will be working with us starting today. He is our new leader... LORD ONI!!!! I heard cheers and chants. I now know that I have a partner in crime I can work with cooperatively, and I know im capable of getting my revenge..