Funeral

Kai's POV:

It is Lloyd 's funeral today. The ninja and I got ready as respect for our former ninja friend. We all arrived there. The whole of Ninjago City surrounded his grave.

"The legendary Green ninja, saviour of all of Ninjago, please give your wishes." The priest said.

"Let us do a 1 minute silence." We all had our head down, tears ran down my eyes, I shook slowly. I breathed in slowly. Cole pat my back.

After the funeral:

"Are you going, Kai?" Nya asked me sadly. I shook my head. She understood and took the others away.

Everyone left. It was just me.

"Lloyd." I said, standing in front of his grave. I laid the flowers that were meant for him next to him. "Im sorry I never gave these flowers for you. Do you know what is funny? I say, my voice cracked.

"An old man told me that there are meanings of flowers. Please.. f-forgive." I said sadly, falling to the ground. I covered my face. The tears couldn't stop running down. I breathed in sharply.

"I hope we meet again." I say as rain strangely poured down on me. I look at the sky. The freshness of the rain. Everything will remind me of you. I thought. I got up and looked at his grave.

"Goodbye, Love." I said as I turned around to leave.

Present:

I always visited Lloyd every day when I had the chance, while Harumi? That is a mystery. We do not know where she went, and I hope she never comes back. But I know that one day, someone will come back to haunt me.

The rest of the ninjas are still healing from the events that changed our lives, but we can get through it.. can we?
-------------

Thank you, my readers, for reading my book. I am going to write a second book from continuing on from this story.