An Opening

Lloyd's POV:

"Two words to describe Lord Oni." Killow told Ultra Voilet. We were playing a made-up game called describing each other in two words. I didn't want to interfere in such foolish games, but they have been working hard. So I let it go.

"Lord Oni is powerful and smart." Ultra Voilet said, laughing maniacally. A knock on the door was heard. It slowly creeked open.

"Oh, Harumi! I'm glad to see you again." Ultra Voilet said jokely. Harumi was unimpressed and rolled her eyes.

"My lord, you aren't supposed to play childish games, I'm saying this as your advisor." I nodded and lifted up from the ground. "Harumi, I sense that something bad is going to happen. May you tighten the security?" I ask. She nodded and ran away to do that. "Not like they can do anything." I say. I walk through the hallways and encounter Mr E.

"Mr E, you will stay with me for today." I say randomly. Mr E obeyed and walked right beside me. I look at him. He is quite familiar to Zane, just in different colours.

"Mr E, what do you like to do in your free time?" I ask. He shot his gaze right at me. He started doing sign language, but luckily, I learnt it when in Ninja  school. "You like to train and knit?" That was one I never heard before. "Well then, let's go train at the training ground.

To get rid of some time.

We both had swords in our hands in our fighting stance."I won't use my powers. It's just a sword fight." I said. I charged towards him and swayed my sword gracefully and fast onto his robotic metal. He blocked it fast enough and started doing the same. I dodged it and swinged my foot underneath his legs to trip him.

He was in the ground. I knew it wasn't over yet. "Again." We trained like that for a couple of hours."Well done, Mr E. You have exceeded some of my expectations." I say as I walk out of the room with him by my side. "You are ready." I whispered.

Kai's POV:

We were in search of the western side of Ninjago. We were in the middle of nowhere, nothing in pure sight. Where was this base, I thought. We kept going like that for a couple of hours until something caught my eye. A big canyon of rocks, something seemed out of place.

"Land here!" I yell to Nya. She drifted the stering wheel down, and we landed on the rocky ground. We all got off and looked around." Try to find a button or something. These rocks look out of place. Barely anyone goes to the western side." I said, everyone went to figure it out. We were there for a couple of minutes until..

"Here!" Zane said. We all ran to where he was located. Zane pressed a loose rock, then a small passage way opened. It was dark,

we found it.