Admit To Your Problems

Kai's POV:

I was sitting on my bed, recapping the events that happened last night at the festival.

Lloyd told me that Skylar lied about him hurting her. Well, that makes sense as he was in a mission. How stupid can I be. I feel the guilt and regret tower up in my stomach. I'll do anything for him to love me back. Even if it makes me end up dead.

"Kai, what wrong? You've been staring at your hands for so long." I hear someone say. I look up to see my sister Nya.

"Oh hey Nya, I'm just thinking about something." I said. Nya looked at me patiently, waiting for an actual answer.

"Do you think Skylar is lying?" I said unexpectedly. Nya turned her head around and sighed as she turned back.

"Kai, are you saying that you think Skylar is lying about Lloyd hurting her?" She said. Nya really knows what I'm going to say. I nodded.

"Lloyd was on a mission for the entire day, so it's unlikely that it actually happened. Skylar also said it happened in that same day. So it's impossible." I said slowly. Nya expression was serious.

"That's true, I believe you. Didn't she also be really cocky about how Lloyd's gone now, and she can replace him? When we talked to her in the room?" Nya longly said. I agree with my expression.

"I can't believe we were blinded so badly." I say sadly.

I then felt Nya yanked me off my bed and took me to the living room where all the other ninjas were lounging.

"Skylar!" Nya yelled. She caught the attention of everyone.

"Yeah?" Skylar replied. She lifted off the couch.

"You lied to us!" She shouted. Skylar landed a shock expression on her face.

"Lied? What do you mean?" She replied. A suspicious face spread on Nya's face.
Nya laughed faintly.

"Seriously, you lied about Lloyd hurting you." Nya said seriously in her eyes. Skylar started to laugh. The others just watched the scene.

"It took you long enough, but he's evil now. You can't replace me. I'm a strong elemental master." She says as she stands in the centre of the living room.
"Lloyd had everything while I had nothing. Let's just say that I'm starting to have a good life." Skylar said sarcastically whilst shrugging her shoulders.

Nya couldn't do it anymore. She ran up to her and started pulling Skylar's hair.

"Nya, what are you doing. OW!" Skylar yelled. She started pulling Nya's hair as well. The ninja and I went into the girl fight and pulled them off. We watched both of them pant. Jay and I were holding Nya while Cole and Zane were holding Skylar.

"You, BITCH!" Skylar screamed loudly that it echoed across the bounty. We held back as strongly as we could.

I can't do this anymore, I thought.