First To Figure

Lloyd's POV:

I arrived back to my base, and I walked around for a bit, not seeing anyone in sight. Until I reached the headquarters, everyone was standing up chattering their big mouths.

"Silence." I said. The talking stopped, and all the attention forwarded to me. I raised an eyebrow, and my face was serious. I tilted my head and started to walk to one of my men. I turned my head straight forward.

"Well, what are you guys talking about?" I say whilst tilting the man's chin. He didn't answer. I harshly let go and walked to the centre of the room.

"Were you perhaps talking about my new looks?" I say as I point to my left eye and horn. The crowd shuddered, and some hid behind each other.

"Don't be scared of your own leader. You should welcome your new leader." I said. My microphone started vibrating loudly. I take it out of my pockets and see it was Harumi.

"Everyone out, this is private." The crowd scrambled out the door as quickly as they can and shut the door. I put them on my ear and answer, hearing Harumi on the other side.

"My lord! I heard that you have reigned your Oni form." Harumi said quickly.

"Oh, yes. It feels so much better, " I say quietly.

"But my lord, you weren't supposed to achieve your form until future!" I hear Harumi say excitingly.

"Hm, yes. Harumi, I am quite busy. So good luck with your mission." I hanged up before Harumi could answer. When I said I was busy, I have other things in mind..

Kai's POV:

I walk outside my room. What was that. The reflection behind me, green eyes?

I must be going insane.

I feel bored. Maybe I should have hung out with Harumi for a while. I walked to her door and was about to knock until I heard..

"But my lord, you weren't supposed to achieve your form until future!" I hear Harumi say excitingly.

A voice answered, but it was mumbled, and my lord? Now I really think I'm going insane. Who was Harumi talking to? I changed my mind and walked through the hallways to the living. Then I stopped.

You don't think..

That was Lloyd..

I remember only hearing Harumi addressing Lloyd, Lord Oni. She's betraying us.

Is that the reason why she agreed with us to help her and moved in. I smirked whilst gentlely laughing. She's really smart. She even outsmarted Zane.

I won't let you go away that easy, though. Want to battle through betrayals. Challenge accepted.

Next, you'll be knocking on your jail cell...