Chocolate and Flowers

Kai's POV:

I can hear the birds chirp, the windy breeze rock the bounty a bit. I woke up earlier than usual, and now I'm training earlier than expected. No one is awake. It's silent. I should walk through Ninjago City for a while.

I summon my dragon and hopped on its back. We flew high above the clouds. It flashed back to me when Lloyd and I flew on our dragons for a mission together. We swirled through the clouds.

My dragon and I just flew over Ninjago City, we dived down, and landed in the centre of Ninjago. I left my dragon to sit there while it waited. I walked through the busy streets of Ninjago, and people were coming in and out of shops. I stumbled across a small flower shop. It was at the very end of the block, and it seemed not busy. I walked inside, and the flower scent filled the store.

I look around to see all the bloomed, freshed flowers. I grabbed a purple hyacinth and a yellow zinnia flower. They looked beautiful.

"Ah, are you alright?" I turn around to see a tiny old man. He looked at the flowers i held. "The yellow zinnia flower means remembrance of good memories and the purple hyacinth means.."

I'm sorry, please forgive." He said. I looked at him closely. He was wearing a flower designed apron. He must be the owner.

"Ah, no need. You were just telling me. I picked at random, and I never knew the meanings of them." I say, smiling gently.

"You're a handsome young man. Did you do something to your lover?" He asked softly. My eyes widened. I look down.

"I did, I have been feeling regret ever since the day they left me." I said, looking back up. The man expressed an understanding look.

"I would like to buy these two flowers in a big bouquet," I say. The man's eye shimmered. He took the flowers and organised them into a bouquet.

I give him his money as he gives me my flowers.

"Thank you," I say as I leave. I walk out of the small flower shop. It still must be early, I thought. I looked at the flowers I was carrying if I ever saw Lloyd again. I will give him these flowers as if asking for forgiveness. I'll keep these fresh and water them every day until I see him again.

Lloyd's POV:

I walked through Ninjago City, and it was quite early, and that is good. No one will recognise me with a cloak anyway. I keep walking until I see myself outside a chocolate shop. It was right near the end of the block next to a flower shop. I enter carelessly. I see all kinds of chocolates stacked in shelves.

I grab myself a mint chocolate bar. I walk to the front. To see a small old lady.

"Hello, just this." I say as I place the chocolate on the table.

"You have some wild taste, young man." She said. "Mint chocolate means having high confidence. You indeed look all mighty." She said as she smiled slightly. I paid her and walked out with my chocolate. I walk through the city again, eating my chocolate. I walk to the centre of Ninjago to see an elemental dragon of fire, perhaps?

Kai.

I see him saddling and hopping on the dragon. I walk the other direction. What a coincidence, I thought.