The Truth About Her

Lloyd's POV:

Is he flirting with me? I thought. If he is, he should learn how to properly do it.

"I miss torturing you too." I say, looking him in the eye.  "Well, as you see, I have a sticky candy apple to eat, I say as I put it in my mouth. Kai looked at me. I never wanted to see what's in someone's mind so much. I look down to feel my chin lift up, and lips touch my own.

Kai's POV:

I don't think he knows how much I missed him. I need this to get off my chest. I lift his chin and lean in for a kiss. I passionately kiss him, exploring his mouth.

"Ouch!" I yell, Lloyd harshly bit my tongue. Lloyd stared at me seriously.

"How dare you kiss me, even if you don't know what really happened and accused me!" He yelled and pushed me away.

"Then what really happened?" I questioned. Lloyd stared at me and took a deep breath.

"It's funny how you are blind, Skylar. She faked the scenario when I supposedly hit her and traumatised her." Lloyd said mockingly. "You can't come back and kiss me like nothing ever happened between us." He added. I didn't reply.

"I see. You don't believe me." He said, disappointed. He bent over and picked up his mask, and walked away. I stayed there frozen. Skylar faked it?

Should I believe that?

I didn't think of it and touched my lips. I kiss Lloyd. I'm so glad I got to feel those for the first time in a while. Lloyd's still exploring the festival, right? I thought.

Lloyd's POV:

He kissed me without my permission. He also doesn't believe me. That's unbelievable. I puffed.

I wander through the festival, I finish my candy apple and decide it's time to leave. I return to my base and enter the new headquarters

"Oh, your back so soon?" I hear Harumi say from the control room. I looked down.

"I hate him, I hate him, I hate hi.." I say. Harumi walked over and tugged my shirt.

"Lloyd, he's playing with your feelings, don't trust him." She said while looking up. Oh, how lucky I am to have an advisor who actually gives me advice.

"Not about this, but where did you get the hanfu from? It's beautiful." Harumi said in a sweet tone.

"I made it myself in my free time." Harumi admired me.

"I never knew the dark Oni lord would sew or make a hanfu."

Harumi kept complimenting my sewing skills, I stared at her. I took my mask off and put it on her.

"Here, keep it. It was expensive." I said. Harumi looked at me in disbelief.

"My lord, really!" She screamed in excitement.

I nodded and left the room in silence. Today was a horrible day.