The Arena

Third Person POV:

The ninja could never escape the depths of the sewer. They were trapped underground.

Lloyd's POV:

The ninja failed. They are too weak to fight me, how disappointing that they are called the hero's of Ninjago. I say as I stare at seven different jail cells.

Let's hope they wake up soon, I have some games I want them to play. As for Harumi, I will allow her to heal up from that stab, and then she'll join later. I always love a fair fight.

Third Person POV:

The ninja awoke to the sound of jingling.

"Are we still here?" Jay says as he stands up.

"Yeah, it seems that they moved us to a more secure cell." Kai said. The jingling stopped, and an iron door opened in front of them.

"You're awake, ninja. Today, you guys are playing lots of games, so I hope you had enough rest." Lloyd said, then smiled mysteriously.
A group of men walked in behind Lloyd.

"Bring them to the arena, and hand cuff them." Lloyd said. The men walked up to each of the ninjas and did exactly what they were told.

"H-hey! Be careful with me!" Jay said. The man ignored him and walked outside.

Kai's POV:

I and the ninja were led to the what's called the arena, and I knew that this wasn't going to end great. Our past with arenas always ended, worse or tragic. I should say.

We were put into a single file line, and I was sent to the back. I looked to the ground.

"You look depressed." I looked back up to see Lloyd walking beside me. He turned his attention to me.

"You can't say anything. You turned evil."I said harshly. I don't know why I said it like that, but it just came out of my mouth.

"Hm, keep going with that attitude, and I'll let you start first. Hey?" He said. I shut my mouth. There's no way I'm playing first. I thought to myself. We entered the arena. Trumpets started playing, and drums could be heard. The arena wasn't too big, but the audience was huge.

They kept chanting and cheering. I don't know if they were cheering for us, but I don't want to hear what's happening next.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today is our lucky day to see the ninja fight to the death! The voice echoed the arena. I looked around to see a girl with a high ponytail, and that looked crazy was standing on a platform.

"Hey, why'd you stop. Hurry up!" I was pushed by one of the criminals. Lloyd wasn't beside me anymore. It seems that he has gone his separate ways.

"It's too bad. Harumi isn't here to do this job like every other year, yet be thankful of Lord Oni for capturing the ninja!" The girl said out loudly.

I was so focused on the arena that I forgot about Harumi. She wasn't with us when we were in our cells. I hope she's okay.

The drums began to play louder. This is a signal that this is not going to end well...