A Permanent Mark

Kai's POV:

Harumi left the room and left us alone. Silence filled the room.

"So, does anyone have an idea on how to escape?" Jay said. We all just looked down.

"Harumi dropped the key in the water, I don't think we can escape." Cole said.

"Wait, water! That's it!" Jay screamed. We all looked at him confused.

"Nya is the element master of water dummy's. She can bring the water here and we can grab the keys!" Jay said. We all looked shocked. You know I always that Jay was dumb. No offence.

"I'll try my best." Nya said. Nya tried to summon the water, but it didn't work. I quickly figured it out.

"Vengestone. Of course it it." I slammed my hand onto my face. We'll never get out of here. It was like Harumi knew we wouldn't escape. How evil, I thought. After what we been through together, even though it was just for a couple of days.

Lloyd's POV:

After I left, I headed outside, grabbed my cloak, and went to the elevator. As I was going up, something strange hit my head. It stabbed m-"

"Argh, what is going on!" I nearly collapsed onto the floor." I had to use the handle. I finally got out of the elevator. I grabbed one of the men out front and looked him in the eye.

"You, help me, take me back to headquarters." I said. He looked scared and confused. Has he never been spoken by a leader before! I thought, "Hurry up!" I yelled. He whimpered and took me back into the elevator.

When I arrived back down into the sewers, everyone was waiting for me. It looks like they got alerted about what happened.

"My lord, are you okay?" Harumi said as she ran to hold my arm. I froze. It can't be right? I now see. That the Oni side has penetrated one half of my body. I quickly look around my body. I looked at my hands. They had a mark that I had never noticed before. Is this what caused the pain?

"Harumi," I said as I showed her my hand. " This mark is from the oni." I knew I was finally unlocking the next stage. I laughed. Everyone looked at me, like I was some kind of physco. I stopped.

"Are the ninjas awake?" I asked."

"Yes, my Lord Oni." Harumi said." Let me take you there. You won't be able to walk there by yourself in this condition at the moment." I just nodded.