020

Tw torture, blood

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n, look at me. You are not in that camp anymore. It's been 9 years. We are in a basement. Y/n?!" My mom yelled.

I couldn't get the images out my head. My body was shivering, eventho I was sweating.
I tried to push it away and stand up. my body was weak and I almost fell to my knees. It's like I still felt the electric shock.
I slowly walk to the camera trying to turn it on.
It was just out of my reach.
"What are you doing?" My mom asked.
"Trying to get us out of here"

I find a little ston on the ground and use it to trow and the camera. It was short distance so I managed to to get in on.

I walk back and fall to my knees.
"Aaron, emily my goddess. My pretty boy genius. Fairy of all that Is good and right. Jj the Ray of sunshine. Papa rossi. And don't forget mister muscle man derek" I say crying while laughing. I really hope they can here me

"Get me out of here. Hes breaking me already. Idk where we are. It's some sort of basement. Idk how I got here"
I talk to the camera.

"We are in some sort of warehouse" my mom spoke.
U look up at her.
"What?"
"I woke up before he put me in here. It was a ware house. And he dragged me out of a big white/ yellowish van"
My mom explained.

"Come get us pls. I don't know how longer i can take this. My head is bleeding, and i-" I stop talking as I heard noise.

I get back and sit in the same position as I sat before.

"You ready to talk now" John said as he walked in.
He went to turn on the camera but it was already on. He didn't say anything about it.

He sat down again.
"So talk, or both of you get it" he raised a gun. My gun.

I had to play his game. I had to give him what he want so the team could find me.

"Y/n and I already talk everything through" my mom spoke.
"Looks like they don't agree. Wouldn't they call you mom of everythingwas talked through already" John said looking at me.
"They?" Suzanne asked.
"Oooo this is going to be fun"

I tear escaped my eye.
"I'm non binary " I say looking to the ground.
"Non what?" She asked.
"Non binary. I'm not a girl. I use they/them pronouns"
My mom completely dismissed it.
"Y/n and I already put the passed behind us" she went on.

"Is that so y/n?" John asked.
I didn't want to do this but I had to.
"When dad sent me away. I was there for months. And in the meanwhile he left so why didn't you come get me! Why didn't you save me!! Dave saved  me! You did nothing!" The anger was real. But I hated this.

"We already talked about this sweetheart" but we didn't not like this.
"Answer the goddamn questions or I'll blown your brains out!!" John screamed at her. I knew he was going to do it anyway. If the team was to late that is.

My mom flinched before answering.
"Bc your fucking drunken father was right about something!! Being gay is a sin! I don't agree with what they did in there. I didn't know what they did to you. I just thought you would be a proper girl. But now your not even a girl?!"

I look in shock at her response. I cry out and want to run towards her but then John lifts my chains again.
"You motherfucker!" I scream out.
"Killing her is my job" he laughs.
"But first there is more to discuss" he went on.

"Suzanne, did you know you turned your own child into a junky" she in fact didn't.
"What? No, y/n?"
I look down.
"You neglected me! Dad was a drunk and then that camp! I needed to stop feeling for a second Okay!" I say in anger.

"I didn't know" my mom says quitly.
"Ugh we already went through everything? It's getting boring"
John walks towards my mom. And walks into the glass box.
"NOOOO" I scream.

He put the gun against her head and shot. Blood spared on the glass and her body fell to the ground. I screamed and crying while looking in the other direction. The ringing from the shot was stuck in my ears. It keeps replaying in my head. It feels like I'm losing my sanity.

"That's enough for your team. The rest of our time together, is just between the two of us"  John turns off the live stream.

The teams pov:

Everyone was shocked, tears fell down. Y/n's history was exposed.

"I've got a location sir. Its about 45 minutes away" Penelope spoke .

The team immediately moved to the car after putting on their vest.

"You saved y/n?" Emily asked rossi whole putting on their vest. The whole team listened.
"Gideon and I where called in on a case. About the camp. Y/n was one of the persons we saved. After they went into the Foster system, I kept checking on them." Rossi explains.

"I cant imagine what they went through" jj spoke. It was quit for a second.
"I knew about y/ns past" Spencer spoke all of a sudden.
The team looks at him.
"After y/n joined the team, we accidentally ran in om eachother in an AA meeting. They told me about their passed. Rossi you didn't just check in on them. You became their safe place, when they were living in their car and using. They wanted to live with you"

Rossi looks shocked.
"They wanted to live with me? But they ran away?" He asked.
"Y/n felt like a burden. Didn't want it to be temporary like all of their Foster homes. So they ran off before you could kick them out" Spencer explained.
A tear fell from rossi eyes.
"It was ment to be permanent. I was going to ask them to stay....i-"

The team moved to the car. And drove off . The car ride was silent.

Author: my art final is completely done. I had jury yesterday. Hopefully I passed 🙏