27. Lighters

We were invited to his parents' house to celebrate, the fact that Darian is safe and back home.

"Darius, can you zip my dress?" it is the first time that I feel comfortable enough to wear something this form-fitting.

His hand on my waist, he pulls the zip up to my neck but his hands stay on me. "You look stunning," he whispers

Turning to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck "Thank you, Daddy."

"Princess, please." I love hearing him plead. On my toes, I inch my face close to his and wait for him to decide what he wants to do "Bohlokoa,"

"Let me go if you don't want me." his breath was on my lip before he closes the space between us by pressing on my back.

"Princess, I want you, more than you know but I want you to be sure that this is what you want."

"I want you, Darius." he takes a breath "I need you." his lips ambush mine, while his hands unzip my dress and mine undo his belt, before unzipping his pants. He steps back and helps me take off my dress before placing it on the table.

"Princess, when you need me to stop just say the word okay?" a nod "Words, please."

"I understand." he joins our lips before placing his fingers on my labia, his thumb on my clit "Daddy,"

"You like that?"

"I do, Daddy." planting a kiss on my lips, he brings me close then taking his fingers out, placing them in my mouth before placing his tip on my labia teasing me "Darius," a whine that only gets a chuckle from him.

He inches his dick into me, his fingers still in my mouth, I try not to bite them as he drags into me.

"You take me so much better than before." A smile on his face as I take him in, it does not hurt as much as it used to and I think it is definitely the pregnancy, which I am thankful for. He lets out a whimper as I wrap my legs around his waist and push him into me. "You okay?" he asks

"Yeah." he takes that as a sign to hammer into me, giving me as much as he can, I can feel him hitting my cervix. "Faster, Daddy, please," I whimper as he thrusts into me.

He increases his pace, his hand on my neck forcing me to take as much of him as I can. I feel his every twitch, his grip on my neck increasing and his lust.

"Darius,"

"You make me so proud, Princess." he praises as he rams into me, my orgasm closer and running towards me "Fuck," he sighs

As my orgasm knocks, "Please let me cum for you Daddy," pleading with him no longer sounds desperate rather it sounds so sexy coming from my lips

"Cum with me." I wait until he starts cumming in me before I cum for him. "That's my girl," he says placing a kiss on my forehead.

I spend a few moments in his arms before he takes his dick out. He goes to the bathroom upstairs and I come to the one downstairs to pee.

When he comes back downstairs his pants are zipped but his belt is on the floor. He does zip my dress without fucking me. I help him with his belt which was not necessary but I love that he let me do it.

"We didn't use a condom," he mentions

"We didn't, but I am okay with it..."

"You sure?" he interrupts

"Definitely, Mr Khalil." his arm snakes around my waist

"Princess, stop."

"You're the one who keeps wrapping his arm around my waist."