Morning sickness

It was one morning and Erin woke up feeling sick, she bolted out of bed, and ran into the bathroom to puke. 

Jay woke up, to gagging noises, and realised they were coming from his girlfriend, he quickly hopped out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. 

"baby, you alright"? Jay whispered. 

"I-I don't know". Erin sobbed. 

Jay heard his girl crying, so he decided to go in. 

"I'm coming in baby" Jay replied. 

Jay opened the door, and saw his girl sweating, and puking into the bowl. 

"oh baby, I'm here". Jay mumbled softly. 

"It's hurting m-my throat". Erin whimpered, as she fell back onto Jay's chest. 

Jay knew vomit hurt Erin's throat, she had her tonsils taken out, and was in pain for weeks. 

"I know bubba, I know. Jay soothed, as he slowly scratched her hair. 

"I'm still going in Jay." Erin warned. 

Jay knew she was gonna say that, if he said it's not a good idea, he would be sent off to Will's. 

"but baby, If your not feeling up to it, I'm sure hank will understand. Jay whispered. 

"Nope, I'm good to go." Erin smiled, as she cleaned her face, and stood up, to get ready. 

"Okay then". Jay sighed, as he tidied the bathroom up. 

Erin and Jay walked to the car, and hopped in, Erin drove of course, even though Jay was against it. 

Jay kept glancing over to Erin, whose eyes were focused on the road. 

Erin parked the car in their usual space, and they both got out, Erin locked the car, then made it to the bullpen. 

"Morning guys". Adam yelled. 

"Morning Adam. Jay laughed. 

"Geez Linds, you look like shit". Atwater joked. 

"Do you wanna wear blood on your shirt, as it's of course white." Erin threatened. 

Everyone laughed, at Erin's comment, and how Kevin stayed silent. 

"Morning all." Hank smiled. 

"Erin, you feeling okay?" Hank asked his daughter. 

"Yes, I'm fine." Erin smiled. 

Voight knew she was lying, she would always say she's fine, or that nothing to worry 'bout, but with Erin there are a lotta things to worry bout'. 

"Hmm, Okay." Voight replied. 

They all cracked on with their paperwork, and this was Erin's stomach started churning. 

Adam was eating a chicken sandwich, which made Erin run to the restroom and puke. 

Everyone was in shock, apart from Jay, who witnessed it this morning. 

"I'll go check on her" Kim spoke up. 

They all agreed, as they talked with each other. 

Kim walked towards the restrooms, and saw Erin puking in the bowl. 

"Oh Erin". Kim sighed, as she crouched down. 

Kim held her back, so she could puke more easily, and have none in her hair. 

Erin sobbed, this hurt so bad, she wanted her boyfriend, she wanted Jay. 

"You think your done girl?" Kim smiled softly.