Jay bad migraine

It was an afternoon on the couch, with Erin and Jay huddled with each other, and Kimmy next to them, holding her teddy bear.

Halfway through the movie, Jay was feeling a strong ache in the front of his head, and this made him bolt out of Erin's hug, and go to the restroom to puke. 

Erin knew he was either having a migraine, or he just felt sick, so she got up to check. 

"What's wrong with da da?" Kimmy asked, as she drank her juice.

"No idea sweetie, I'll go check, don't eat any more popcorn, teeth time, then bed time. Erin explained. 

"Okie Mama." Kimmy smiled, as she held her teddy bear tightly, and watched the rest of Sponge bob out of water.

Erin knocked softly on the door, and heard loud sobs on the other side. 

"Baby, I'm coming in okay." Erin warned, then opened the door. 

Erin walked in to see Jay a blubbering mess on the floor.

"Oh Jay." Erin whispered, as she shut the door, and crouched down next to him. 

"Is it your head baby?" Erin whispered. 

Jay just nodded, and held his puke in, he didn't wanna make his head hurt even more. 

"Oh baby, Just let it out, It will hurt, I know, but just let it all out of your system." Erin encouraged. 

Jay sat himself over the toilet, and puked into the bowl, loud sobs leaving his body. 

"It's okay bubba, shh, I know it's hurting you." Erin whispered softly. 

Jay just nodded, and lied himself on Erin's lap. 

Erin massaged Jay's scalp, and neck, trying to help the pain get more bearable. 

Jay whimpered, but soon relaxed into Erin's grip, and touch. 

"Let's get you to bed sweetheart." Erin suggested softly, as she held Jay's head up, and slid from underneath him, then helped him up. 

Erin let Jay rest on her shoulder, while she opened the bathroom door, and saw Kimmy turning the Tv off, and picked the popcorn up, and placed it on the counter. 

Kimmy saw her mama and Da da, but her daddy didn't look well. 

"Mama, Is da da okay, he looks sick." Kimmy replied. 

"Yeah, daddy's feeling a little bit sick, headache." Erin smiled softly.

"Oh poor da da." Kimmy pouted. 

Erin replied to her daughter, and walked them both upstairs. 

Erin tucked her baby girl in, and kissed her forehead goodnight. 

"Goodnight baby girl." Erin whispered. 

"Night Mama." Kimmy whispered as well, and fell asleep. 

Erin tucked Jay in bed, and then she hopped in, Jay then cuddled closer into Erin seeking comfort. 

"It's okay bubba, I got you." Erin whispered, as she stuck a hand under his top, and massaged his sides. 

Jay leaned into the touch, and small snores left his lips. 

It was midnight, and Jay sobbed loudly, his pain became unbearable again. 

Erin, and Kimmy woke up to Jay sobbing, and curling in on himself. 

"Da da?" Kimmy spoke first, as she sat up in her cot. 

Erin noticed that Jay was getting hot, and flustered.