Who called them?

"Bunny." Erin and Jay spoke in Unison.

The team weren't shocked, they knew bunny would be capable of doing something this hurtful.

"Son of a bitch." Kev spoke first. 

"This would be something bunny would definitely do." Hank sighed. 

"I don't get how that evil woman, could do this to you guys." Kim asked. 

"She's trying to split me and Jay up, so she can have custody of Kimmy." Erin explained. 

"Over my dead body." Hank scoffed. 

"Yeah, no way is that bitch having custody of our baby girl." Jay stated. 

"I know baby." Erin smiled, as she rubbed Jay's back softly. 

"I'll be back guys." Hank excused himself, and walked to the door, and walked out. 

"Where's boss going"? Adam asked. 

"Ugh, Adam do you ever not think." Kim sighed. 

"Well, No, but I-." Adam started but got cut off by Erin, 

"Adam, he's gone to see Bunny." Erin explained softly. 

"Oh, that makes sense." Adam smiled. 

They all started Laughing, and watched a movie on the couch. 

Hank walked inside Bunny's bar, and told everyone to get out. 

"Chicago PD, everyone out." Hank yelled, as he showed his badge. 

All the punters ran out of the bar, and the door slammed shut.

"Hank, you scared all my customers away, you can't do that." Bunny groaned. 

"Umm, I'm a cop, and yes I can." Hank smirked, as he sat on the stool.

"What do you want Hank?" Bunny asked, as she cleaned the tables. 

"Well, I want a number of things, but the things I want cost money." Hank smiled. 

"Very funny, now what do you want?" Bunny raised an eyebrow. 

"You, to ring dcfs, and drop all the fake allegations against Jay and Erin, you know full well they didn't hurt their baby girl." Hank raised an eyebrow as well. 

"Umm, No chance." Bunny smiled. 

"Bunny, I'm warning you, drop all the Allegations against them, or we'll see you in court." Hank threatened.

Bunny stopped wiping the tables, and gave her answer. 

"I guess I'll see you in court." Bunny smirked, as she continued wiping the tables. 

Hank's had enough of Bunny's sarcasm, so he stood up, and knocked a bottle of rum off the table. 

"See you in court." Hank winked, as he left the bar. 

"Hank what the hell." Bunny called out. 

Hank got into his car, and sent Erin a quick message. 

Erin ~ 

I went to see bunny, I told her to drop the Allegations, but she's sticking with it, Erin she wants us all in court, I know a good lawyer who can help build us a strong case, see you in 10. 

Hank x 

Hank sent the message, and drove back to the Apartment. 

Erin heard her phone ping, she pulled it out to reveal a message from Hank.

New message Hank.

Erin ~

I went to see bunny, I told her to drop the Allegations, but she's sticking with it, Erin she wants us all in court, I know a good lawyer who can help build us a strong case, see you in 10.

Hank x 

Erin's heart got caught in her throat, as she read the message. 

"Baby, what's up?" Jay asked. 

Erin passed Jay her phone, and Jay immediately turned to anger.

"That sick son of a bitch." Jay scoffed. 

The rest of the team didn't know what the message said, all they know is, it wasn't good. 

"What's wrong guys?" Adam asked. 

Jay passed the Phone to Adam, who was surprised by the message, they didn't understand why Bunny wouldn't drop it.

"Wait, your going to court?" Kim asked, as she passed the phone back to Erin. 

"Looks like it Kim." Jay mumbled. 

"Well, we'll stick by your side, whatever happens, wherever, were here." Adam smiled. 

They all shared a smile, and at this moment Hank walked in. 

"Hi guys." Hank sighed, as he looked down. 

They knew something happened, and they were bound to find out. 

"What's up boss?" Kev asked. 

"Bunny's already setting up the court dates, looks like court is happening, she wasn't bluffing." Hank sighed. 

"S-She's g-gonna g-get c-custody of our baby girl?" Erin sobbed. 

"Baby, were never ever gonna give Kimmy to Bunny." Jay wrapped his arms around Erin and hugged her close.

"Jay's right, were not going down without a fight." Hank explained. 

They all nodded, they are ready to fight for Kimmy!!

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you all like this part, I'll be uploading the court one either today or tomorrow!!

Comment, and Vote, If you'd like!!

~ Stay safe 😊