Finding Jay

Warning: Rape, and drugged.

It's been 24 hours, and Jay still wasn't found, and Erin reached breaking point.

"Kimmy, please put your shoes on." Erin pleaded.

Kimmy shook her head, and sat down on the bed, with her arms crossed.

Erin knew her baby girl missed her daddy, and to be honest Erin missed her husband.

"You don't have to leave this room if you don't want to sweets, you can watch bluey in here, or wear one of daddy's shirts, or just hold it." Erin suggested softly, as she placed the shoe down.

"Y-Yoo, stay with mwe?" Kimmy babbled.

"Of course baby girl." Erin smiled.

Kimmy giggled softly, and held her toes, while waiting for her mama.

Erin got up, and walked in to the closet, to take out one of Jay's tops.

"Here you go honey, it smells like daddy too." Erin whispered, as she gave it to her baby girl.

"Tanks mama." Kimmy smiled, and clenched her daddy's top in her small hands.

"No problem baby girl." Erin got inside the covers, and brought Kimmy in her arms.

Erin placed bluey on the tv, and settled in the bed, with her daughter.

The rest of the unit were back at Nat's, and Will was back home, and he was not happy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!" Will yelled, as he paced.

"Baby, hey were gonna find him." Nat stood up, and soothed.

"Did Jay talk to you about a Rhianna?" Hank asked.

"Y-Yes, he said something about, he slept with her for an undercover op, nothing other than that." Will stated, as he sat down.

"Okay, so there's a good chance that Jay is with her, we find Rhianna, we find Jay." Hank explained.

All of them nodded, and Kim wondered where Erin and Kimmy were.

"Umm, where's Erin and Kimmy?" Kim questioned, as she looked around.

"Upstairs, I heard some sobbing when I went to check on them." Nat sighed.

Kim just nodded, and focused back on the case.

Jay was tied up still, and a lady came out from behind a big door, with something in her hand.

"Well, Well." Rhianna spoke, with a smirk.

"YOU!!" Jay yelled.

"Yeah, it's me Jay." Rhianna laughed.

Rhianna walked over to Jay, and sat down in front of him.

"W-What are you doing?" Jay asked.

"Oh, nothing for you to worry about darlin." Rhianna smiled.

James looked over, and noticed a needle in Rhianna's hand, so he tried to warn Jay.

"Jay, j-just b-breathe through it." James whispered.

Jay looked at Rhianna's hand, and noticed a needle, he knew what was gonna happen.

"N-NO, GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!!" Jay screamed.

"Now, Now, Just relax." Rhianna whispered, as she injected Jay's shoulder.

Jay winced, he wanted to get out of here, but he couldn't he just wanted his Erin.