Kimberly's 1st Birthday

It was Jay and Erin's baby girl's 1st birthday, and they were already up. 

"Happy birthday my sweet baby flower. Erin whispered.

"Happy birthday my little bluebird." Jay spoke, as Erin and Jay kissed their daughter.

"So what time is the team coming? Jay wondered, as he settled Kimmy on his Lap. 

"Umm, They said about 11:00" Erin explained, as she made breakfast for them all.

 They all ate breakfast, and the doorbell rang. 

"Geez, their early." Jay groaned, as he abandoned his coffee, and walked to open the door. 

"Hi guys". Jay smiled, as he let them all in. 

They all gave their hugs, and hello's and went outside to set up the party tents. 

"Who knew this would take about 5 men to build up a tent in about 1 hour." Kim laughed, as she sat with Erin drinking a beer. 

"Yep, your right Kim, The boys are getting all flustered. Erin giggled. 

They watched all their boys argue about what piece goes where.

It was 1pm, and they were finally done, it was beautiful, there was a bouncy castle up, 

"Aww, it's looks amazing guys!!" Erin and Kim smiled, as they went to their boys. 

"Yeah, it was a obstacle to do." Will panted, as he leaned his hands on his knees. 

They all laughed, and Voight and Trudy arrived, with presents. 

"So, how many hours did it take to build this all up? Trudy smirked at the boys, knowing it took them ages. 

"It took about 1 hour" Erin laughed. 

"Man, Halstead you meant to be a heavy lifter, and it took you a hour to build this all with the rest of the guys." Voight chuckled. 

"Yeah, I guess." Jay smirked at his girlfriend. 

"Okay, Let's just get on with the party." Erin suggested. 

Some people from Firehouse 51 arrived, and gave their presents to Erin, who placed them on the side. 

"Well, Let's get this party started!!" Adam shouted. 

They all Laughed, and they all had food, and it was time for Kimmy's cake, and Presents. 

"Okay, Here comes the cake." Jay yelled. 

Erin carried the cake in her hands, and sang happy birthday. 

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to my munchkin, Happy birthday to you. Erin sang. 

They all cheered, and hugged Kimmy. 

"Let blow out the candles baby girl" Erin and Jay helped Kimmy blow out her candles. 

Next it's present time.

Erin and Jay sat on the floor next to their girl, and helped open the presents. 

"That's from us." Boden, and Donna shouted. 

Erin, Jay, and Kimmy opened their presents, and it revealed a big teddy. 

"Woah, what is that sweetie" Erin asked. 

"Tweddy". Kimmy giggled, as she used her baby fingers to hug it to her. 

They all awed, and next it was Will, and Nat's present, 

"That's from me and Nat". Will called out. 

"Bro, If it's a hospital set, I'm sure she will love it." Jay Laughed. 

"Jay, I'm a doctor you know, and It's not." Will laughed too. 

"Umm, guys it's Kimmy's birthday." Erin giggled, as she helped her daughter open the present. 

"OMG, WILL HALSTEAD!!" Erin shouted, as she looked at the present.

"Your welcome". Will giggled, as he got up, and hugged them. 

"Bro, that's very kind of you, thanks." Jay hugged. 

The present was a play pen, which had toys inside it. 

"No problem, anything for my niece. Will smiled, as he kissed the top of Kimmy's head. 

"I got a special present for my bluebell." Trudy smiled, as she handed Erin the present. 

"Ooh, what do you think Auntie Trudy has sweetie pie?" Erin whispered, as she placed Kimmy on her lap, and Erin helped Kimmy open the present. 

"Aww Trudy". Jay whispered, as he hugged her. 

It was a small box of blocks, with a tower to place the blocks on.

"This is so nice of you Trudy, thanks." Erin rubbed her eyes. 

"No problem sweeties" Trudy blew a kiss to Kimmy. 

"BWOCKS". Kimmy yelled. 

Everyone awed, and laughed, as she tried to open the lid, she was too cute. 

It was getting late, and Voight had one big present in his car. 

"Hey buttercup, I got a special big present for you." Voight picked Kimmy up, and they all followed Hank to the car. 

Hank gently gave Kimmy to Jay, as he went and opened the boot. 

It revealed a big dolls house, with lots of accessories in the box. 

"Woah, look at that baby girl." Jay whispered, as he kissed her head. 

"Aww hank, that's the sweetest gift ever." Erin smiled, as she went to hug Hank. 

"Well, My baby niece is the sweetest, so this is just right for her". Hank whispered. 

They all said their goodbyes, and went off home. 

"Well, little miss time for beddy byes. Erin spoke softly. 

The trio both went upstairs, and Jay placed Kimmy in her crib. 

"Night my birthday princess." Jay kissed her head softly. 

"And, Night my cute baby bear." Erin whispered, as she kissed Kimmy's head as well. 

Jay and Erin both got into their Pyjamas, and hopped in bed. 

"Night baby." Erin whispered, as she kissed his cheek. 

"Night bubba". Jay softly spoke, as they shared a kiss. 

They all fell to sleep, until morning awoke them. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you all liked this part!!

Comment and vote!!

The next part may be a little intense. 

Stay safe ~