Where's Jay?

It was early morning, and Erin woke up to cuddle into Jay, but was sad, when she met cold sheets. 

"Jay?" Erin whispered. 

Erin quickly looked over at Kimmy, and was still asleep with the pacifier in her tiny mouth. 

"Where are you baby". Erin muttered, as she got out, and walked downstairs. 

Erin made it downstairs, and didn't see Jay at all, his badge, and gun were still where he left them yesterday, she looked everywhere for a clue or note, to see where he went, but nothing. 

Erin raced back upstairs, and pulled out her phone to dial hank. 

"Voight." Hank spoke into the speaker. 

"Hi Hank." Erin panicked, as she walked around to see if she could find Jay. 

"Oh, Hi Kiddo, what's up."  Voight asked.

"I can't find Jay, I woke up to cold sheets, and I looked everywhere, he's not here Hank." Erin worriedly explained.

"Okay Erin, don't worry, worrying never helps, he could be out on a run, or shops." Voight suggested, at where his detective could of been. 

"But, he would of left a note, or something." Erin spoke, as she paced. 

"Okay, Is his badge and gun still at your place?" Voight asked, as he rounded the team up. 

"Yes, his stuff is still here, it's just him missing." Erin explained. 

"Okay, there's a chance he could be at Will's, or the worst case scenario is kidnapped, but I don't think that what's happened." Voight explained. 

"I really hope not, and that he's at Will's." Erin stated.

"We all do, but if it does come to that scenario then we'll do everything we can to find him." Voight explained. 

"I know you will Hank." Erin sighed.

"Call if you have any updates, or he's arrived." Hank ordered. 

"Don't worry I will Hank, Keep me updated too." Erin ordered. 

"I will, Bye kiddo." Hank sighed. 

"Bye dad". Erin mumbled, as she ended the call, and went to wake Kimmy.

Voight turned to the team, and explained what happened.

"Okay, Halstead is missing, And Erin is out of her mind, so Let's find him, and fast, he's got a baby girl, and girlfriend at home. Voight ordered. 

They all got to it straight away worried for their best friend. 

Erin woke up Kimmy, she placed her in a rabbit outfit, and grabbed her badge, gun, and Keys, and headed to the door, with Kimmy in her arms. 

Jay woke up in a dark room, and noticed Will on his left knocked out. 

Jay's head was pounding, he was tied up, and tried shouting for help, but nothing came out. 

W-Will. Jay whimpered, kicking him in his side. 

Will woke with a start, and saw Jay bawling. 

"Oh baby bro, It's okay I'm here." Will smiled softly, trying to calm his baby brother down. 

"W-What happened" Jay sobbed, as he tried to untie his tied hands. 

"W-We were Kidnapped Jay." Wil tried to Joke, but when he saw his brother sobbing, decided not to.